People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wankers in pubs who order one drink at a time
Then at the end ask what flavour crisps are available so they can shout the flavours across the pub to their mates who take ages to decide which flavour to go for....
:018:

Then at the end ask what flavour crisps are available so they can shout the flavours across the pub to their mates who take ages to decide which flavour to go for....

or order a billion drinks and then go ' oh and a guiness please'

order that firdt dickhead takes the longest:098:

Even worse are the 'Couple' who go up to the Bar to order food together but haven't made their mind up what they want and stand there deciding 'together' whilst you are stood there waiting for a drink whilst they debate whether to 'share' a starter....These people are ****s

Even worse are the 'Couple' who go up to the Bar to order food together but haven't made their mind up what they want and stand there deciding 'together' whilst you are stood there waiting for a drink whilst they debate whether to 'share' a starter....These people are ****s

I agree - fancy even thinking about sharing a starter........

or order a billion drinks and then go ' oh and a guiness please'

order that firdt dickhead takes the longest:098:

Even worse....Bastards who are in a Group and order one drink each and pay for it themselves then the next orders theres and pays for it themselves etc...order them together and sort the money out after you drippy ****ers

People that are in a pub or resaurant the same time as me mostly appear to be ****s

I agree - fancy even thinking about sharing a starter........

''If we order two different Starters then we can have a bit of each others'' ''Oh No but I might want all of mine'' ''Oh I don't know darling'' ''Oh neither do I''......GET THE **** ON WITH IT :mad:

people that have suddenley started coming to the city games now that Milan is in charge... where were they V Sunderland etc etc... Fair weather twats

They will say ''Can I order some food please'' and the person behind the ramp will say 'Certainly what would you like'' and they go ''I don't know we haven't decided yet''.....:icon_roll ****wits

Even worse is "I don't know, can I see the menu..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69