People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I didn't intend to upset anybody who posts on here - I'm sure you're all wonderful!

Just got back from town and have realised that almost every middle-aged man was staring, really staring, at me. I admit that I look a bit peculiar because of my hair, and I really don't mind if people do a double take, but jeez, some of these took the biscuit. The last chap I decided to try and stare out in the hope that he'd feel a tad embarrassed, but no, he just kept on staring. I've tried smiling, but they still just look gormless. Next time this situation arises, I'm going to stick my tongue out - what a rebel :icon_wink :icon_lol:

OK, I didn't intend to upset anybody who posts on here - I'm sure you're all wonderful!

Just got back from town and have realised that almost every middle-aged man was staring, really staring, at me. I admit that I look a bit peculiar because of my hair, and I really don't mind if people do a double take, but jeez, some of these took the biscuit. The last chap I decided to try and stare out in the hope that he'd feel a tad embarrassed, but no, he just kept on staring. I've tried smiling, but they still just look gormless. Next time this situation arises, I'm going to stick my tongue out - what a rebel :icon_wink :icon_lol:
Were your bangers hanging out?, if so I'd be staring at you

he has a point it would deflect attention away from the head :102:

Yes, I suppose I would blend in more with the rest of the women I saw in town :icon_wink . Talking of which....I can't believe how many I heard effing and blinding *shudder* :icon_eek:

Last edited:
Yes, I suppose I would blend in more with the rest of the women I saw in town :icon_wink . Talking of which....I can't believe how many I heard effing and blinding *shudder* :icon_eek:

sign of the times MG the more the peasant underclass breed the bigger problem it will become.

do not get me started on people who mispronounce names..as a joke its fine but any othere reason....:018: :frown:

oh no mines very easy....the latest name that doesnt get pronounced right is rosicky of arsenal - commentators say rusidski its fecking ROSICKY yer daft bleeder :frown:

oh no mines very easy....the latest name that doesnt get pronounced right is rosicky of arsenal - commentators say rusidski its fecking ROSICKY yer daft bleeder :frown:

That one pisses me off! When they played at the start of the season, the commentator said "new signing Tomas Rosicky" but pronounced it "Razidsky" - I thought he was on about Tomasz Radzinski of Fulham. :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69