People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
do not get me started on people who mispronounce names..as a joke its fine but any othere reason....:018: :frown:
Do you have a strange name that gets incorrectly pronounced then? :081:
My name is very simple but people still get it wrong.

oh no mines very easy....the latest name that doesnt get pronounced right is rosicky of arsenal - commentators say rusidski its fecking ROSICKY yer daft bleeder :frown:
I find it annoying, but what I find even more annoying is Mr H ranting about it every time the Arse are on the TV.

people who wear tigers shirts to watch city. or even worse people who were the shirts of massive spanish or italian clubs.

people who wear tigers shirts to watch city. or even worse people who were the shirts of massive spanish or italian clubs.

Yep saw some bloke in a real madrid shirt yesterday, what is the feckin point of going to lcfc v wba and wearing a madrid shirt ffs.

For the third time (I think) in this thread

Those complete tossers with their big flag

Just feck off, for christ's sake

It's probably been said before - but people who buy sweets at the cinema or theatre and rustle the damn papers all the way through.

Us girly types have to have some peace and quiet so we can cry in the sad bits.

For the third time (I think) in this thread

Those complete tossers with their big flag

Just feck off, for christ's sake
I love watching that flag go over. I usually miss it as I don't get in the ground til about 1 minute before KO, but I get an enormous sense of satisfaction seeing it going over everybody. I'm a tad envious that most people for that brief period are more grumpy than me, but I can live with that

You won't feel the same way when the thing hits you in the side of the face while you're trying to eat your pre match pasty :mad:
Now it brings me even more pleasure. I only enjoy it because it doesn't crawl over me

Can't the big flag be torched? I suggest just as it is leaving your personal space....

Now it brings me even more pleasure. I only enjoy it because it doesn't crawl over me

I've emailed the club to suggest that it is more appropriate for the flag to go to the end with the N Block Ultras, and thereafter onto the Family Stand.......

I've emailed the club to suggest that it is more appropriate for the flag to go to the end with the N Block Ultras, and thereafter onto the Family Stand.......
It'll never happen, kids wil suffocate. The dangers are far too high

The championship on ITV, dont they just love west brom and Birmingham?!!!!! it harkes back to Central TV's sports special with Jimmy greaves who just loved F****t!!

Last edited:

:038: :038: :038: grea\t idea i will email too

People who can't pronounce 'nuclear'. BBC reporters, actors, US presidents etc.

........and every fecker who says Pacific when they mean specific.
:018:
scrotes

Last edited:
Also why can't black people from London say "ask", why do the always say "Axe"

I first noticed this a million years ago when Alan Jackson on Eastenders always said it, now I pick up on it all the time

Also why can't black people from London say "ask", why do the always say "Axe"

I first noticed this a million years ago when Alan Jackson on Eastenders always said it, now I pick up on it all the time

Not just a London thing. If you watch Futurama you'll notice it's become the standard pronunciation in New New York in the 31st Century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69