People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
The twat who pulled into the parking space outside of Pizza Hut.

Maybe he thought I'd broken down in the middle of the road, and was using only one half of my hazard lights to indicate I'd got some of that really dope petrol from Tesco.

Also, twats who refuse to pull down their window or get out of their car when you stand there informing them that they are stupidblindmotherfudgingbastuds.

Also, twats who refuse to pull down their window or get out of their car when you stand there informing them that they are stupidblindmotherfudgingbastuds.

it was probably your use of the word fudging, that would worry me.

Idiots that don't read their mobile phone contracts and then complain that they have to cough up when they cancel it.

What pisses me off more than these people are those that leave 20 minute voice mail messages on my mobile ranting on about it

****ing fitness centres not mobile phones!!!!!!!...... the wankers charge you to join and then **** you off with a cancellation charge, then they take offence when you call them thieving ****s and call security......wankers :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

****ing fitness centres not mobile phones!!!!!!!...... the wankers charge you to join and then **** you off with a cancellation charge, then they take offence when you call them thieving ****s and call security......wankers :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

whoao BG, careful now, fitness centers are for ****s only

To be honest, I'm pretty pissed at that guy who sits in the vehicle entrance booth thing. He does **** all except look stern. Surely he has some kinda perogative

People on Fox Travel buses who constantly sing:

"We're the back seats over here"

All the way to and from Southend, I don't mind people singing but that chant is shit.

I also noticed it in the ground quite a bit too.

"we're the left side over here"

:mad:

Last edited:

All the way to and from Southend, I don't mind people singing but that chant is shit.

I was at the front side of the block.....apart from that irrelevant chant it was good. What time did Fox Travel get Southend?!? We didnt past in our express journey via Vauxhall Meriva.

If they've worked out where front and back is, as well as left and right, you should be supportive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69