People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Postmen. :098:

I'm waiting for a CD that was posted last Wednesday or Thursday. I think our postman only works 2-3 days a week though, so it's anyone's guess which day it will actually arrive.
Still time for it to come today though, sometimes he turns up at around midday. Maybe he's that late because he didn't bother coming on Friday or Saturday so he's got three times as much to deliver. :icon_roll

Maybe he's waiting for you to come and get your package?

postman-a2.gif
:icon_bigg

I'm waiting for a CD that was posted last Wednesday or Thursday. I think our postman only works 2-3 days a week though, so it's anyone's guess which day it will actually arrive.
Still time for it to come today though, sometimes he turns up at around midday. Maybe he's that late because he didn't bother coming on Friday or Saturday so he's got three times as much to deliver. :icon_roll

Someone's got the mardies because his Arcade Fire CD aint there.

We get our post at 8.30am on the dot every morning apart from Saturdays when it is usually there before 8am.

:018: :018:

I was on Abbey Lane at 8.45 doing 30 mph, in a 30 mph zone when some cnut decides to overtake me on the LEFT!! at 40mph+.

Some cnuts decide that they have license to do moves to learner drivers, they wouldnt think about normally.

With his turbo Polish Opel, the driver later on a roundabout was in the right lane before deciding he wanted to use the first exit. Cut right across the roundabout.

Later on Red Hill Roundabout, I witness two posh toffs give a cigarette to each other through their car windows.

If you are going at the speed limit or below, on a two lane road, generally you should be in the left lane.

I will add middle lane hoggers on the M1, if theres no-one next to you, fecking move over else I will not hesitate to undertake you.

If you are going at the speed limit or below, on a two lane road, generally you should be in the left lane.

You should be at the speed limit or below whatever lane you are in.:018:

If you are on a two-lane road, you should invariably be in the left hand lane. The cars going the other way will want to use the right hand lane!!

You should be at the speed limit or below whatever lane you are in.:018:

Yes, but if I'm at 70mph in the first lane and some daft tosser is doing 60 with nobody on their left in the middle lane, I'm not going to move over 2 lanes just to overtake.

You know what I meant

I tend to take it for granted that people say (write?) what they mean. There are too many pedants about to leave things open to misinterpretation.

I will add middle lane hoggers on the M1, if theres no-one next to you, fecking move over else I will not hesitate to undertake you.

I was in the left lane on a road which is 30 mph for a reason one way and 40 the other. There was only one lane and then there is many dividing barriers etc in the middle, seperating the two lanes on the road.. The road widen did a bus stop/station, the berk decided to zoom past me on the left!! If there was enough space to overtake, it should of been on my right regardless.

The other side of the road is 40 mph because despite it being one laned until the very end, it's wide enough for overtaking.

Last edited:
:018: :018:

I was on Abbey Lane at 8.45 doing 30 mph, in a 30 mph zone when some cnut decides to overtake me on the LEFT!! at 40mph+.

Some cnuts decide that they have license to do moves to learner drivers, they wouldnt think about normally.

With his turbo Polish Opel, the driver later on a roundabout was in the right lane before deciding he wanted to use the first exit. Cut right across the roundabout.

Later on Red Hill Roundabout, I witness two posh toffs give a cigarette to each other through their car windows.

Hazza you can get up to 80mph down there, and what were you doing in the right hand lane anyway, feckin learners.

I wasn't in the right hand lane.

I was in the only lane available. My instructor says I cant do 80.

so how did he over take you on the left the?

Feckin learner drivers reckon they know it all....:icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00