People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
A man's just been up and twiddled some knobs and the erection is coming down now. The men are still in my back passage though with their big poles.
A side effect of all this is that all my satellite TV channels are back on now :)

Not a virgin (subscriber) then?

People that come round my house and make themselves a coffee. Don't get me wrong, I'm more than happy for you to come in and make your own coffee, please be my guest.

But DON'T put the ****ing coffee in first and then the sugar after!!!!. My children need to eat their cereals without bits of of sticky ****ing coffee sprinkled all over their cornflakes!!

You will be banned!!!, Tossers!!

People that come round my house and make themselves a coffee. Don't get me wrong, I'm more than happy for you to come in and make your own coffee, please be my guest.

But DON'T put the ****ing coffee in first and then the sugar after!!!!. My children need to eat their cereals without bits of of sticky ****ing coffee sprinkled all over their cornflakes!!

You will be banned!!!, Tossers!!

My advice would be to discourage your children from putting sugar on their cornflakes in the first place.
There's no need to make a healthy breakfast unhealthy by putting that dirt onto it. :icon_wink

My advice would be to discourage your children from putting sugar on their cornflakes in the first place.
There's no need to make a healthy breakfast unhealthy by putting that dirt onto it. :icon_wink
They don't have sugar on their cereals, I used that point to give my rant more substance :icon_wink :icon_lol:

i just have sugar for breaky. and put the odd cornflake on to make it healthier

people who manage leicester city, with the odd exception ;)

:icon_bigg
Good man, I don't have sugar, or salt, in the house at all.
Never have salt on anything at all. We steam all the veggies and no salt in the mashed spuds either, overdose with milk and pepper and they're just lovely

Footballers who wear gloves..why stop there why not a scarf and balaclava:icon_roll

Footballers who wear gloves..why stop there why not a scarf and balaclava:icon_roll

i thought leicesters players were wearing full movement restricting one pieces this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669