People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
That one pisses me off! When they played at the start of the season, the commentator said "new signing Tomas Rosicky" but pronounced it "Razidsky" - I thought he was on about Tomasz Radzinski of Fulham. :102:

yeah same here!!!! ooh it annoys me :icon_evil :icon_lol:

It annoys me that commentators call him Frank Lampard when it should be Overrated Wanker

It annoys me that commentators call him Frank Lampard when it should be Overrated Wanker

:038: Brilliant.

The same can be said for the editors for the Yorkshire Post who say things like "Leeds manager, Dennis wise..." when they mean "Scum manager, Boss eyed little coooont toss piece...."

People who say "yea" at the end of each statement. No, I will decide who to agree with and not to agree with and I certainly won't agree with anyone who says this. :mad: :mad: :098:

People who use the word innit, especially those who use it out of context.

"Im going round my mates later innit"

I don't know, is it? And more importantly, what is "it"?

People who use the word innit, especially those who use it out of context.

"Im going round my mates later innit"

I don't know, is it? And more importantly, what is "it"?

My brother does that and he'll say it at the end of a sentance about someone or thing that I'm supposed to know about.For instance he will mention it about some pub or other in Leicester City Centre and say ''its ok in there innit'' knowing that I haven't been to Leicester in 8 years

people who say "d'ya know what i mean" in reply to something that i have actually said ..

lazzer " city are playing well"
tosspot " d'ya know what i mean" :102: :102:
what in gods holy name is all that about

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611