People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you only got one spoon, Melts?
I have many a spoon.

But what they do is transfer put the spoon in the coffee jar, and then into the sugar jar transferring coffee grains over as a result.

If you are asking do I have a spoon in each jar and then one for stirring, no I don't, but maybe I should

Last edited:
When the Irish, Scottish or Welsh celebrate St Georges day, I might consider joining in their festivities.

I won't celebrate the saint of a country that either hates us of finds us largely irrelevant.

It's their saint, their day, I don't intend to hijack it

Last edited:
When the Irish, Scottish or Welsh celebrate St Georges day, I might consider joining in their festivities.

I won't celebrate the saint of a country that either hates us of finds us largely irrelevant.

I feel exactly the same. Its rather sad how the majority of english people celebrate st patricks day rather than st georges day. Very sad infact.

Burns wasn't a saint (far from it!).

How many English actually celebrate St Georges Day though?

I think at the end of the day, the sterotypical patriot English person is seen as a racist, whereas patriotic people from other countries are seen as just patriotic.

True, but which day do you reckon the Scots celebrate more?
Hogmanay :icon_wink

Yep, I know they celebrate Burns night more then St Andy's. The Jocks have always loved Scouse Geezerbirds

St. George: Born in Anatolia (modern day Turkey)

St. Andrew: Born in Middle East (modern day Jordan?

St. Patrick: Born in Scotland!

St. David: Born in WALES! Congratulations to the leek-lovers!

St Lucia: Born in the W.Indies

I think at the end of the day, the sterotypical patriot English person is seen as a racist, whereas patriotic people from other countries are seen as just patriotic.

tis true. Lots of unsavory football fans celebrate it with a passion. cant blame them though.

tis true. Lots of unsavory football fans celebrate it with a passion. cant blame them though.

Like remember during the World Cup. There was talk that people wouldn't be allowed to have England flags waving from their cars or houses becuase it offended people from different countries. If we are not allowed to be patriotic in our own country, where the fcuk can we be!

RIP England.

I reckon it wont be too long before some numpty in the House of Commons says that England will no longer be called England as it is not politically correct anymore due to the cultural diversity. It will be changed to something like ****YourOwnPeople,HelpEveryoneElseLand!

Last edited:

I thought he was born in what is now Wales?

Indeed

I for one certainly wish to celebrate the life of some bloke from Turkey who fought in the Roman army and then saved a few people from a religion that i don't personally subscribe to, and was then adopted as it's patron by the England of the middle ages to justify it's subsequent pillage and slaughter throughout Europe and the Middle East.

That's the kind of patriotism we can all sign up for

'Ome on England.....

Indeed

I for one certainly wish to celebrate the life of some bloke from Turkey who fought in the Roman army and then saved a few people from a religion that i don't personally subscribe to, and was then adopted as it's patron by the England of the middle ages to justify it's subsequent pillage and slaughter throughout Europe and the Middle East.

That's the kind of patriotism we can all sign up for

'Ome on England.....

I thought he killed a dragon :102: :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00