People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tossers who put their card in a cash machine that says "out of order on" it and ring me up and start swearing at me because the cash machine has kept it!!!

Last edited:
Its not my problem:) I am at the end of a phone probably 200 or 300 miles away they have no card or no money...

:038: i usually get really sarcy with wankers who call up shout, talk down to them then hang up, meaning they have to spend another 20 minutes on the phone to complain about me:icon_bigg

i remember when i was working in a call center i use to answer the calls and the customers thought they were put through to a call center in india, i was like wtf do i sound like i'm from india your though to leicester, wigston not fecking bombay, and i use to put it as a racist complaint because some of they refuse to talk to me and some of other indian workers there that are born in the UK and speak great english and dont even sound like they are asian,

i remember when i was working in a call center i use to answer the calls and the customers thought they were put through to a call center in india, i was like wtf do i sound like i'm from india your though to leicester, wigston not fecking bombay, and i use to put it as a racist complaint because some of they refuse to talk to me and some of other indian workers there that are born in the UK and speak great english and dont even sound like they are asian,

You must sound at least slightly asian for them to think that....

i bet you were hamming it up...

"hello, please welcome am thanking you to call centre Mister"

just cos you hated the job ;)

yea but when you ring the BNP mmbership hotline you dont expect an asian guy to take your details ;)

I worked for a holiday company over the summer last year and was a right bastard, it was the main booking call center, one guy rang up from nottingham, got talking and found out he was a red, he was being a bit of a **** aswell so i booked him in the wrong ****ing place on purpose, wasnt happy when he got his booking confirmation through, and rang to amend but the place he wanted was sold out, luckily i had already been told it was my last week.

Fooooking ace.

i bet you were hamming it up...

"hello, please welcome am thanking you to call centre Mister"

just cos you hated the job ;)

:038: nah i talk proper english and i dont even look asian, so i can talk like i'm from india, they just fecking dumb they the kind of people that think if you call British Gas its going to be based in India, its call British Gas

You must sound at least slightly asian for them to think that....

i dont sound asian at all

all i did was answer and say " hello, my real name is Ranjeet but you can call me michael we are based in india and i am going to take your card details down and book a trip so me and my family can leave india and our pet cow behind to go ameirka (america) and go to disney land, how can i help?"

i dont sound asian at all

all i did was answer and say " hello, my real name is Ranjeet but you can call me michael we are based in india and i am going to take your card details down and book a trip so me and my family can leave india and our pet cow behind to go ameirka (america) and go to disney land, how can i help?"
:icon_lol:

Scrotes on escalators who stand there chatting, blissfully unaware that people want to get by. lazy feckers

cyclists....... well one of you bit off more than you could chew today, and kissed the road.....:038: :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69