People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dentists - robbing bastards :mad:

I wouldn't have needed numbing if they'd told me how much they were going to charge me before they started the treatment.

Actually, if I'd known how much it was going to be, I'd have waited until next week before going :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Dentists - robbing bastards :mad:

I wouldn't have needed numbing if they'd told me how much they were going to charge me before they started the treatment.

Actually, if I'd known how much it was, I'd have waited until next week before going :icon_lol:
Shut up moaning you miserable ol' boot

Some cnut threatening legal action over a street name plate.

Feck sake, 'We will allow 7 days from the date of this email .....we shall be contacting our MP and the Leicester Mercury and seeking legal advice''

Love, it's a street name plate. They cost £60 at most if the expense is your way which it won't be.

Some cnut threatening legal action over a street name plate.

Feck sake, 'We will allow 7 days from the date of this email .....we shall be contacting our MP and the Leicester Mercury and seeking legal advice''

Love, it's a street name plate. They cost £60 at most if the expense is your way which it won't be.

what is there to complain about? it's a street name plate FFS. or has she been injured by it?

what is there to complain about? it's a street name plate FFS. or has she been injured by it?
She probably cut her finger whilst she was ripping it off to racially attack somebody with it.

Last edited:

It's attached to her fence and she wants it upstanding on legs. She's claiming it's private property but the council have a legal right under Section 19 of Public Health Act to place it anywhere.

Anyways, I am off to sort it.

Last edited:
No...average sorta looking anyway
Hey, I've seen what you look like Hazza, if you're not prepared to **** average then I suggest you say goodbye to your sex life :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59