People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah he didnt make contact but that was because of my excellent ducking and diving skills..he was a bit 'simple' (apologies to simpletons) and i was feeling a tad umpty so i walked away chuntering :icon_roll

latest claim in the council offices

A woman and her 4 year old child went up to the floor where they aren't allowed in the reference library looking for toilet. Despite various signs saying no entry, the 4 year old decided to open up a door. The child's fingers got trapped and a trip to hospital was in order.

Claim - 'The door was too aggressive', 'surely, you can get a door on hinges what dont swing so much'. :icon_roll

they must be the most stupid bunch of twats since the keystone cops, and they talk about arming them........:eek:

would be the worst decision since the decision to let americans have guns

People who insist on munching food in your ears whilst talking to them on the phone, namely bloody apples!!, the noisiest phoneline crunch in the world!!!.

Last edited:
latest claim in the council offices

A woman and her 4 year old child went up to the floor where they aren't allowed in the reference library looking for toilet. Despite various signs saying no entry, the 4 year old decided to open up a door. The child's fingers got trapped and a trip to hospital was in order.

Claim - 'The door was too aggressive', 'surely, you can get a door on hinges what dont swing so much'. :icon_roll
They won't be successful, if it's any consolation.

The cnuts at a certain contractors what have left an elderly gentlemen without a working toilet. Utter wankers, said they needed a spare part and will be round on Monday to fix it. Tuesday afternoon and no sign.

Lazzer usually shits his pants anyway though, so it won't make any difference to him.

:icon_lol: what a totally unfounded and unprovoked attack :102: :icon_lol: you feckin nocturnal bacon :018::icon_lol: you are right it wouldnt make any difference ;)

:icon_lol: what a totally unfounded and unprovoked attack :102: :icon_lol: you feckin nocturnal bacon :018::icon_lol: you are right it wouldnt make any difference ;)

I'm shocked too Lazzer........You a Gentleman:icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  616
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle610
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59