People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People that veer across the lanes of a motorway, cutting up cars with inches to spare, in order to extract a 30 second advantage on their journey through a hold-up.

Kids in the back of cars displaying "This IS Anfield" that flip you the bird once they see the Citeh strip hanging in the rear window.

Next up...**** it, I think I will just throw in motorways, everyone repairing them, everyone working at service stations and everyone driving on them that isn't me.

Air Stewardesses

****ing shoot the lot of em, slags the lot of em. All they are bothered about is selling crap food and talking shite amoungst themselves.

Could someone tell me how a ****ing ipod is going to affect the running of a plane? The twat in the silly orange uniform couldn't!!!!
It does not transmit anything so how the **** can it affect anything.

Fecking mobile phone call centre operators who don't have the authority send me a sim card for my new phone and therefore keep me as a customer, but can send me a postage paid jiffy bag so that I can return the phone and therefore lose me as a customer.

Wankers.

People who phone you and then when you talk to them they don't hear what you are saying because they are too busy doing something else like watching TV or at the keyboard....

People who phone you and then when you talk to them they don't hear what you are saying because they are too busy doing something else like watching TV or at the keyboard....
Shut up I'm typing this reply

People who lend you a CD to listen to, and only when you come to play it do you realise you've been given an empty case :icon_roll

Not sure who I'm more pissed off with, them for being so stupid, or myself for not realising that my lender is notorious for being dense and not checking it in the first place :icon_lol:

No doubt it'll soon get resolved :icon_wink

Stupid people who don't even think to look inside a CD case to see if it's actually there or not. Nutters

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Liverpool512
3Brighton612
4Arsenal612
5Aston Villa512
6Newcastle611
7Chelsea610
8Nottm F610
9Fulham69