People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
and, while I'm on the subject of supermarkets, the checkout bints that insist on telling me when to enter my ****in PIN number.
I've given you my card, I'm poised with my finger ready, I'm looking at the display waiting for it to say "please enter your PIN number", I DON'T NEED YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO, I'M NOT A ****ING RETARD YOU MINIMUM WAGE MONKEY!!!!
Good call. Can't believe I forgot that one.

Greeting card manufacturers.

It's me Mammy's birthday next week but every single ****ing card in the shops has either "Mum" or "Mummy" printed on it, not one with "Mam" or "Mammy".
What the **** is that all about?

I don't even know anybody that uses the word Mummy unless they're talking about Egypt.

It's me Mammy's birthday next week but every single ****ing card in the shops has either "Mum" or "Mummy" printed on it, not one with "Mam" or "Mammy".

I don't even know anybody that uses the word Mummy unless they're talking about Egypt.

People that use the word Mam around here are usually common chavs.

Mummy is what kids use.

Mum is normal.

Never heard Mammy before.

Mummy is what kids use.

Mum is normal.

I'd doubt that there is anybody in the whole of Ireland who calls their mother mum or mummy.

Mummy is what kids use.

Mum is normal.

:018::018:

It's Mom, or Mommy.

But I bet little Xavier and Quentin aren't happy about it.
Neither's Zidane, he does get some grief at schoold the poor sod.

You ought to hear the things the other's say about his female relatives.

I have deliberately avoided that in our house purely for the reason of when the post arrives.

my mate James and his dad both have the same first name (bet you can't guess what it is) which used to make things a right pain in the arse post and phonecall wise, especially as they sound the feckin same. if i ever have kids i'm gonna give them stupid names

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Liverpool512
3Brighton612
4Arsenal612
5Aston Villa512
6Newcastle611
7Chelsea610
8Nottm F610
9Fulham69