People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_lol:

One of my mates went on that a few years back when a few people still watched it.

People who go on The Weakest Link.

I'm sure today's programme must be a not rights special.

I think everyday is, millionaire seems to have gone the same way.

Did you offer to demonstrate them for her?
No, I bloody didn't.
Parcel delivery men who come to your door...then ask you to accept a parcel for a neighbour.
Bastard getting my hopes up thinking someone had sent me a nice present :mad:
Having parcels delivered at an appropriate time would be useful. If it's Home Delivery, then I wouldn't get your hopes up. They try to deliver at their convenience, and sod anyone else.

Wankers.

Charity collectors who stand on your doorstep expecting you to donate.

Asking for their little begging envelopes back, filled with cash!!!!!!

**** off and try Melton Town

**** off and try Melton Town
They don't get any ****ing joy on my doorstep the wankers.

I use the bin liners that they leave me though, they come in quite handy.

Im my own experience, the charities are the most power and money hungry organisations I have ever came across, and I'm not talking about minnow charities either. ****ing Wankers

Gas meter readers who expect you to answer the door when you've got better things to do.

Lorry drivers who drive into the north end of Fisher Street (the wide end) and then can't get out at the south end (the narrow end).

Who ever decided to put the ****ing traffic lights in Littlebourne and made me late for the Physio in Canterbury today. Why does the queue from Sandwich have to be a mile long when there are only four ****ing cars waiting to come from the Canterbury direction?

Whichever person at ASDA that decided that you only get 2p per litre off your fuel bill when you pay at the kiosk using your ASDA credit card, but you have to pay the full price when you pay at the machine.

I piss me off - for going and parking the car and then coming home, leaving the groceries that I had just bought from ASDA in the boot. It's not funny in a place like Sandwich where you have to park about half a mile from your house.

Gas meter readers who expect you to answer the door when you've got better things to do.

Lorry drivers who drive into the north end of Fisher Street (the wide end) and then can't get out at the south end (the narrow end).

Who ever decided to put the ****ing traffic lights in Littlebourne and made me late for the Physio in Canterbury today. Why does the queue from Sandwich have to be a mile long when there are only four ****ing cars waiting to come from the Canterbury direction?

Whichever person at ASDA that decided that you only get 2p per litre off your fuel bill when you pay at the kiosk using your ASDA credit card, but you have to pay the full price when you pay at the machine.

Sounds like you've had a good day :icon_lol:

Supermarket checkout nazis that insist on using the "next-customer-please" bit of plastic even when there is absolutely no chance whatever of the checkout girl confusing their purchases with mine.
Some ****wit earlier today tutted at me as he grabbed the piece of plastic & slapped it down on the conveyor belt in front of his shopping even though there was a good metre between his Tesco value purchases & my stuff.
Tutting as if it is some kind of social faux pas for me not to place it after my shopping, ****en prick.

and, while I'm on the subject of supermarkets, the checkout bints that insist on telling me when to enter my ****in PIN number.
I've given you my card, I'm poised with my finger ready, I'm looking at the display waiting for it to say "please enter your PIN number", I DON'T NEED YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO, I'M NOT A ****ING RETARD YOU MINIMUM WAGE MONKEY!!!!

and, while I'm on the subject of supermarkets, the checkout bints that insist on telling me when to enter my ****in PIN number.
I've given you my card, I'm poised with my finger ready, I'm looking at the display waiting for it to say "please enter your PIN number", I DON'T NEED YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO, I'M NOT A ****ING RETARD YOU MINIMUM WAGE MONKEY!!!!

people who say PIN number instead of PIN ;)

Tourists who have a genuine look of dissapointment when you can provide them with the info they require,obviously because they wanted to moan that you can't.Tourists who buy one postcard..'Just the one,so you have only the one friend'

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Arsenal614
3Chelsea613
4Liverpool512
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69