People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, I have been pissed off by the following.

1) People who think that road markings don't apply when they are used in a private car park. The stupid bint even said that they were "just markings" and "didn't mean anything". I hope her insurers think the same way when she smacks her shitty Astra into someone.

2) People who think that petrol forecourts are a mini race track.

3) People who stand right in front of you when you are trying to watch something. Especially when those people are over 6ft tall.

4) Kids in chavved up crappy cars, who spend all night just driving around dangerously and winding up those of us who use their cars to get from A to B. Preferably in one piece.

5) People who block your drive and or back gate. It's "bin day" tomorrow; I hope the council have employed monkeys, and your car gets scratched, tosser.

There have been others, but I'm getting too angry now...

people when you are in a shop looking at things ask you where something is, as they think you work there, TWATS!

When I worked in Nottingham about 3 years ago, I nipped out in my lunch to go to Dixons on Castle Marina.

When I was there I noticed this tasty bird eyeing me up as I was browsing the laptops. Everytime I looked up she smiled at me!!, this went on for about 2 or 3 minutes. I was racking my brains wondering if I knew her but the only conclusion that I could draw was that she fancied the pants of me, obviously!!!

When she came over to me and asked me if I was free I didn't know what to say, it was a proposition totally unexpected and very, very forward. Of course, "Yes" was my immediate reaction.

"Good, I need some advice on the tellys" was her reply. Cow!! :icon_lol:

When I worked in Nottingham about 3 years ago, I nipped out in my lunch to go to Dixons on Castle Marina.

When I was there I noticed this tasty bird eyeing me up as I was browsing the laptops. Everytime I looked up she smiled at me!!, this went on for about 2 or 3 minutes. I was racking my brains wondering if I knew her but the only conclusion that I could draw was that she fancied the pants of me, obviously!!!

When she came over to me and asked me if I was free I didn't know what to say, it was a proposition totally unexpected and very, very forward. Of course, "Yes" was my immediate reaction.

Haha quality. Silly Melts getting his hopes up.

1) People who think that road markings don't apply when they are used in a private car park. The stupid bint even said that they were "just markings" and "didn't mean anything". I hope her insurers think the same way when she smacks her shitty Astra into someone.

3) People who stand right in front of you when you are trying to watch something. Especially when those people are over 6ft tall.

4) Kids in chavved up crappy cars, who spend all night just driving around dangerously and winding up those of us who use their cars to get from A to B. Preferably in one piece.

5) People who block your drive and or back gate. It's "bin day" tomorrow; I hope the council have employed monkeys, and your car gets scratched, tosser.

After a day like that i'd expect a hangover this morning.

Pretty good day really. ;)

thats what happened to me, well similar:);)

I get the same thing but with the old dears in Kwik Save.;):icon_lol:

Some old dear came up to me in a shop and asked, "Have these tights got gussets in them?" Fortunately, they were in the pack still and she wasn't wearing them at the time!

Did you offer to demonstrate them for her?

Parcel delivery men who come to your door...then ask you to accept a parcel for a neighbour.
Bastard getting my hopes up thinking someone had sent me a nice present :mad:

Open it anyway.

Parcel delivery men who come to your door...then ask you to accept a parcel for a neighbour.
Bastard getting my hopes up thinking someone had sent me a nice present :mad:

Our postman just signs for the parcels we have himself and then lobs them over the carport gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69