People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi, my bedroom jokes are the envy of the male population. There is nothing inappropriate about them, especially the one about the headboard and the rocket launcher :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

Let them cancel it. :018:

well......i did pay it off today. but had i not, that would have meant very little post and therefore very little work until we make our next lot of payments mid-june.........sounds like a horrible punishment, not!

People who say “oh, anywhere nice?” when you tell them you are going on holiday soon. No twat im not going anywhere nice I had heard Afghanistan was nice at this time of year so im going there to sit in the desert and count the times I get shot at whilst being pimped by an opium baron, twat. Of course im going somewhere nice else I wouldn’t have ****ing booked it would I.

People who say “oh, anywhere nice?” when you tell them you are going on holiday soon. No twat im not going anywhere nice I had heard Afghanistan was nice at this time of year so im going there to sit in the desert and count the times I get shot at whilst being pimped by an opium baron, twat. Of course im going somewhere nice else I wouldn’t have ****ing booked it would I.
:038::biggrin::icon_lol: they say it everytime

I never go on holiday so I don't have that problem,however if they did ask ''oh anywhere nice?'' I'd tell them to mind their own fecking business

Last edited:
this bloke at work getting all excited about man utd's new signings.. TWAT have you ever been to a match no.. well shut the **** up then, tosser

this bloke at work getting all excited about man utd's new signings.. TWAT have you ever been to a match no.. well shut the **** up then, tosser
my brother in law and other cusin brothers in law all support man u wear the shirt and get so excited when they play never been to watch a game and fecking love the shit out of the team they are born no where near to the club and make it seem like there loyal fans, feck no, they just support the team because they have won the league, laim or fecking what

they question on me why i support a crap team in leicester then i say i was born here its the first team i watch on tv and my dad always took me to the games to get me interested in the sport and team and it worked i live and die leicester city and they shut the feck up, they cant argue agaist that

i feel better now:icon_lol:

my brother in law and other cusin brothers in law all support man u wear the shirt and get so excited when they play never been to watch a game and fecking love the shit out of the team they are born no where near to the club and make it seem like there loyal fans, feck no, they just support the team because they have won the league, laim or fecking what

they question on me why i support a crap team in leicester then i say i was born here its the first team i watch on tv and my dad always took me to the games to get me interested in the sport and team and it worked i live and die leicester city and they shut the feck up, they cant argue agaist that

well said :038:

We all get sucked in to supporting a football team somehow. It doesn't matter what people's motives were to start supporting a particular club, it was their choice!

You say you were taken to games by your dad, thats why you supported city. if the only football you had ween was on tv, like your friends, you might've been a man u fan too.

We all get sucked in to supporting a football team somehow. It doesn't matter what people's motives were to start supporting a particular club, it was their choice!

You say you were taken to games by your dad, thats why you supported city. if the only football you had ween was on tv, like your friends, you might've been a man u fan too.

Do not speak Evil Nathan,

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69