People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
chavs that burn down London landmarks

well done you ****s, they'll rebuild the Cutty Sark at a cost to the taxpayers

not that you scum pay any tax, pondlife

People at service stations who keep you waiting to pay for your petrol - while they buy half a ton of groceries. :098:

people who say "myself" all the ****ing time instead of "me"

you'll have to talk to John and myself

(the bloke next to me, twat)

1. Ruth Kelly and her silly muppets with it's 'home pack'

2. Kids what burn down community centres

3. The Transport deadbeats what are coming to the conclusion of that pay as you go driving is the way forward - well do a decent Train service and you'll see the motorways lessen - don't tax someone for choosing a better form of transport (currently)

Animal rights activists...... they should be let out in an arena and let a bull gore them to death, then we will see what they have to say about animals.

Today we went to a garden centre near Market Bosworth to buy a hamster. When we got there there is no pet section anymore. It turns out they were forced to close it down by these so called animal rights do gooders, who protested out side and inside the store.

These veggie, fat, ugly, lesbian PC right ****ing wankers ought to think about what they are doing. Most of the animals were put down because of them, and not only denied them a good life some where but denied them life itself.
I would love to come face to face with one of these tossers

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69