People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgotten just how much I hate children and even more so Parents who have no control over them

people that drive in the fast line but dont realise it is the over take lane and fecking drive too slow,

Germans, Benders, Lezzas, Fatties, Direction Askers, "Celebrities" having their photo's taken, Foreigners, Pet Shop Boys fans, Alvin Stardust, Manuel, People who are confused as to the time of year, Colin & Justin with their "Do not Disturb" sign, People that can use keys and anybody called ****ing Eric :icon_wink

Oh, and people that leave things in the car at the most inconvenient of times :icon_lol:

Germans, Benders, Lezzas, Fatties, Direction Askers, "Celebrities" having their photo's taken, Foreigners, Pet Shop Boys fans, Alvin Stardust, Manuel, People who are confused as to the time of year, Colin & Justin with their "Do not Disturb" sign, People that can use keys and anybody called ****ing Eric :icon_wink

Oh, and people that leave things in the car at the most inconvenient of times :icon_lol:

I think that covers most of TB's demographic

people that think its my fault that royal mail cancelled our account at work haha

Melton been telling jokes in the bedroom again?:icon_bigg
Oi, my bedroom jokes are the envy of the male population, there is nothing inappropriate about them. Especially the one about the headboard and the rocket launcher :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69