People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
people who post just to get over a certain number of posts

truly a waste of time for all concerned

:icon_roll

The ****ing Porridge Eater that lives next door but one that just decided to come around with her own cup of coffee in her hand. FFS.

I'm going out!!!

The girl next to me who cried in the history exam put me right off. serves her right if she noes bugger all shouldn't have pissed about with make up in lessons for the last 2 years.

Last edited:
The girl next to me who cried in the history exam put me right off. serves her right if she noes bugger all shouldn't have pissed about with make up in lessons for the last 2 years.

Did you offer to knob her afterwards? I find that always stops them crying.

:icon_bigg dont do geography unfortunatly dam

unfortunate! I'm full of good lines though, for any subject...maths : you plus me minus clothes = whole lotta fun, science : two drops of me and you'll be fizzing , home ec : go on, theres only 10calories a spoonful.

I'm brilliant with the ladies!

unfortunate! I'm full of good lines though, for any subject...maths : you plus me minus clothes = whole lotta fun, science : two drops of me and you'll be fizzing , home ec : go on, theres only 10calories a spoonful.

I'm brilliant with the ladies!

ive got business next thursday got any for that?

ive got business next thursday got any for that?

Ever considered sleeping your way to the top? Usually works well.

Or

How do you like my business dynamics baby (and do obligatory hip thrust as you empahsise dynamics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Arsenal614
3Chelsea613
4Liverpool512
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69