People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to agree with you, MG

They annoy me too, MG

I'm running out of sentences, MG

In a quiet empty restaurant, with lots of empty tables. The **** that comes and sits on the table right next to us pisses me off. The **** that sits and listens to my conversation.

This is probably the same **** that will park right next me in a car park when there are loads of other empty spaces.

****ing weirdos

In a quiet empty restaurant, with lots of empty tables. The **** that comes and sits on the table right next to us pisses me off. The **** that sits and listens to my conversation.

This is probably the same **** that will park right next me in a car park when there are loads of other empty spaces.

****ing weirdos

:038: The same twats that sit next to you on the train when there is ****ing loads of empty seats

****ing weirdos

These are the same people who when you are at a Bar having a conversation with a friend start trying to join in the Conversation because they have no friend of their own to have a conversation with.They also stand over when yu are playing the Quiz machine telling you the 'answers',the trick is to deliberately press a different answer even if you know its wrong and theirs is right.wastes 50p/£1 but at least they feck off.These people are the SALS of our World..The Sad And Lonelies..used to see them everyday when I worked in the Betting Shops,through the door at 10am when we opened and always last to go

Last edited:
People who don't post in the LCFC forum :icon_wink

People who just label everything someone posts has been boring and negative because it doesn't fit in with their Euphoric view of things.These are the same type people who just because someone questions something immediately think its that person wanting the subject of the topic to fail.:icon_wink

These are the same people who when you are at a Bar having a conversation with a friend start trying to join in the Conversation because they have no friend of their own to have a conversation with.They also stand over when yu are playing the Quiz machine telling you the 'answers',the trick is to deliberately press a different answer even if you know its wrong and theirs is right.wastes 50p/£1 but at least they feck off.These people are the SALS of our World..The Sad And Lonelies..used to see them everyday when I worked in the Betting Shops,through the door at 10am when we opened and always last to go

And these are exactly the kind of people who try to talk to you when waiting at a bus stop / taxi rank. Or indeed in any queue of any kind

People who just label everything someone posts has been boring and negative because it doesn't fit in with their Euphoric view of things.These are the same type people who just because someone questions something immediately think its that person wanting the subject of the topic to fail.:icon_wink

Ooohhh, you mean you DON'T want him to fail, you only had to say :icon_wink

And these are exactly the kind of people who try to talk to you when waiting at a bus stop / taxi rank. Or indeed in any queue of any kind

Thats them,you can catch them out the corner of your eye waiting to catch your attention if you dare to notice them.

Ooohhh, you mean you DON'T want him to fail, you only had to say :icon_wink

No I want him to fail and get sacked then I'll make astart and slating the next one we get in .Thats the kind of man I am,I want my team,the team I've supported for 33 years to fail...:icon_roll

Shouldn't this be in the LCFC forum?

Maybe I should move it there.

Not really its about people who piss me off and I obviously piss off.In the end it is only a Forum:102: A Forum where we all must agree with each other,going to be exciting on there.
Pains me to say it but Chandler was right

Last edited:
I've not seen anyone say that. But if people refuse to post any more whenever someone disagrees with them it could well happen.

Will you start posting in LCFC again if I offer you a mars bar?

But if you fail to agree then you are just negative or a Misery,it could be that you just want some proper real evidence rather than some sound bytes and some signings that potentially maybe good.Its not Negativity its Indifference until you have real evidence and perhaps if some removed their tongues from Martin Allen,who I have nothing against at all,backside and removed the blinkers they might realise that we all want him to suceed but some of us need a liitle more substance before we join in with the euphoria
And No I wouldn't,My Mum warned me about taking Sweeties from strange men

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59