People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who think the fifth studio album (and ninth release) by Madonna, released on October 20th, 1992 is called Eroica

Last edited:
In a quiet empty restaurant, with lots of empty tables. The **** that comes and sits on the table right next to us pisses me off. The **** that sits and listens to my conversation.

A lateral thinking question ?

I'll try and answer then

The manager is happy his restaurant is full. Then a loner walks in and asks for a table. Half hour later the resturant is empty apart from the manager and the loner. The mortified manager who has just watched his profits disappear thinks how can i get them back. He studies the situation and prepares a plan of action. Thinking to himself....if i sit next to that **** and annoy the **** out of him, he'll think i'm gay and piss off. Another half hour gone, and the loner has disappeared and the restaurant is full again

A lateral thinking question ?

I'll try and answer then

The manager is happy his restaurant is full. Then a loner walks in and asks for a table. Half hour later the resturant is empty apart from the manager and the loner. The mortified manager who has just watched his profits disappear thinks how can i get them back. He studies the situation and prepares a plan of action. Thinking to himself....if i sit next to that **** and annoy the **** out of him, he'll think i'm gay and piss off. Another half hour gone, and the loner has disappeared and the restaurant is full again

WTF!!

What am i supposed to be looking at:102:. Its all clear to me
What I was trying to get across was the fact that I was fully expecting him to go if an offer of £5m or more were made from a Premiership side but that I would have prefered a non Manc Mick to be the one that did it. In fact that I would rather he didn't go. But that is football. Had my rant now time to move on.

Last edited:
What I was trying to get across was the fact that I was fully expecting him to go if an offer of £5m or more were made from a Premiership side but that I would have prefered a non Manc Mick to be the one that did it. In fact that I would rather he didn't go. But that is football. Had my rant now time to move on.

No point in keeping players that have their minds elsewhere. What fecks me off as well is all this kiss the badge stuff, and then soon as another offer comes in they disappear quicker than merlin can wave his wand

No point in keeping players that have their minds elsewhere. What fecks me off as well is all this kiss the badge stuff, and then soon as another offer comes in they disappear quicker than merlin can wave his wand
Don't mind that so much, as long as they play with the same passion while they are there, because football is just show business at the end of day....diving, harassing refs, handbag fights, manager to manager banter, post match interviews, bling, WAGs etc etc all part and parcel. When all is said and done, business is business and careers come first.

bent ****ing land lords, wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  616
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle610
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59