People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
people who keep pulling the emergency brake on the train making my trip back from carlisle last an extra hour than it should have been.

scumbag geordies who invade pitches at feckin friendlies and as a knock on gets everyone not from cumbria banned from all but one shitty pub in carlisle.

someone with no fingers smoking on the train which not only pissed me off as the police just ignored them but also totally grossed me out.

the list could go on, ****in shit day surrounded by absolute ****s

where did you go?

I didn't word that well,I meant people who tell you ''I knew that was going to happen'' but they convieniently forgot to tell you incase they were wrong
Nobody pisses me off,its all an act,its escapism for me on here:102:

:icon_wink I know, I was just pulling your plonker :icon_bigg

they do charge alot dont they

It's not the prices I have an issue with.

Today, I've had to fight my corner against two hairdressers who were intent on telling me that they knew my hair better than I, and that the style I wanted to have wouldn't be possible.

It happens every bloody time, and I should be used to it, but I never used to go, only every couple of years, but now I've decided to keep it short, I guess I'll have to get used to it :icon_roll

My Barber could talk the arse off a Donkey and he comes out with the same stuff everytime I go there.Its only a fiver though

Last edited:
My Barber could talk the arse off a Donkey and he comes out with the same stuff everytime I go there.Its only a fiver though

I think he does a good job on you for that price, to be honest

zero.jpg

You have to be careful in Fort william,theres a few barbers and even a Unisex Salon and this is unconfirmed but I've heard a bloke can pay crazy money for a haircut in there...a man once was rumoured to pay £6.50.:102:

You have to be careful in Fort william,theres a few barbers and even a Unisex Salon and this is unconfirmed but I've heard a bloke can pay crazy money for a haircut in there...a man once was rumoured to pay £6.50.:102:
:098::mad: rip off merchants;)

Not been near a barbers for 20 years, shave it all off meself with a clippers once a week.

people who insist on drinking from water bottles from the side of their mouths, ****ing footballers are the worst for this. A little run around a pitch and then the water bottle to the side of the mouth

people who insist on drinking from water bottles from the side of their mouths, ****ing footballers are the worst for this. A little run around a pitch and then the water bottle to the side of the mouth

Dont know why but this had me in stitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Arsenal614
3Chelsea613
4Liverpool512
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69