People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
what thing with the hands?

You know, that thing where if you hear Tiffany really, really loud it makes you chop your next door neighbours hands off & batter them about the head mercilessly with them while shouting "...it's a load of repetitive shite rasta boy...".
You must've heard of that.

what thing with the hands?

You know, that thing where if you hear Tiffany really, really loud it makes you chop your next door neighbours hands off & batter them about the head mercilessly with them while shouting "...it's a load of repetitive shite rasta boy...".
You must've heard of that.
As much as I would love Macky's answer to be correct, the only thing that I can say is to watch the video.

Technically everyone is wiser after the event, so everyone pisses you off? Oh wait...yeah ;)

I didn't word that well,I meant people who tell you ''I knew that was going to happen'' but they convieniently forgot to tell you incase they were wrong
Nobody pisses me off,its all an act,its escapism for me on here:102:

Last edited:
I thought HF would post something like that.

Anybody that travels on trains at the same time as I'm on there. I can't help hating every one on there.

I hate the people on the trains who have there music on full and you are trying to get a few hours sleep if its a far away game and you just cant, i just wanna shout out shut the **** up lol

I hate the people on the trains who have there music on full and you are trying to get a few hours sleep if its a far away game and you just cant, i just wanna shout out shut the **** up lol

fludie do yourself a favour and stop saying lol

Last edited:
people who keep pulling the emergency brake on the train making my trip back from carlisle last an extra hour than it should have been.

scumbag geordies who invade pitches at feckin friendlies and as a knock on gets everyone not from cumbria banned from all but one shitty pub in carlisle.

someone with no fingers smoking on the train which not only pissed me off as the police just ignored them but also totally grossed me out.

the list could go on, ****in shit day surrounded by absolute ****s

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Liverpool512
3Brighton612
4Arsenal612
5Aston Villa512
6Newcastle611
7Chelsea610
8Nottm F610