People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to show my support, shouldnt get beaten up for wearing a city shirt, but its a sad state of affairs nowadays..

I like to show my support, shouldnt get beaten up for wearing a city shirt, but its a sad state of affairs nowadays..
It's not exactly a new phenomenon swwg, in fact if anything, it's less of a problem now than it used to be.

what really pisses me off is the fact everytime in the morning i read the paper or watch the news with a cup of tea, someone is being beaten up or even killed by youth to stop them from damaging there property,

like the story of that boy who helped his sister cause some fecker threw a mars bar into his sisters car, i have a sister and if someone throws any rubbish into her car whilst driving or at the lights i would be relaly pissed off and now it makes us think that we cannot even defend ourselves cause them kids are carrying weapons

what really pisses me off is the fact everytime in the morning i read the paper or watch the news with a cup of tea, someone is being beaten up or even killed by youth to stop them from damaging there property,

like the story of that boy who helped his sister cause some fecker threw a mars bar into his sisters car, i have a sister and if someone throws any rubbish into her car whilst driving or at the lights i would be relaly pissed off and now it makes us think that we cannot even defend ourselves cause them kids are carrying weapons

too right spanky its a very sad state of affairs we live in

no it dont :018: i will wear my city shirt no team has stopped me doing that ,anyway wear a coat or jacket before you get in the ground :icon_cool:icon_wink
taking newts Jr to this one

depends on the toe :102::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Camel toe? :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611