People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who demand you answer all their questions but pick and choose which ones of yours they answer

People who instruct others to stroke my 'head' on Football Forums,frankly they should keep their perverse thoughts to themselves...they disgust me.

People who instruct others to stroke my 'head' on Football Forums,frankly they should keep their perverse thoughts to themselves...they disgust me.

Oh, if only your ego would allow you to respond.............:icon_wink

Oh, if only your ego would allow you to respond.............:icon_wink

I'm not sure I'd want to respond to Alex:icon_conf

Anyway I don't go the matches so I shouldn't comment on LCFC

Last edited:
Motorists approaching the Pork Pie Island Eastbound.

The layout has changed, read the signs and you will see.

Both lanes now go straight on!!!, if you lot are so ****ing stupid as to queue in the right hand lane for ages, don't be surprised to see me coming up the inside of you. It is legal, and it is safe. That is until you twats get to the roundabout and swing into the left hand lane which I'm in!!!

I'm not going down Saffron Lane, I'm going straight on and it's legal.

****s

Last edited:

Both lanes now go straight on!!!, if you lot are so ****ing stupid as to queue in the right hand lane for ages, don't be surprised to see me coming up the inside of you. It is legal, and it is safe. That is until you twats get to the roundabout and swing into the left hand lane which I'm in!!!

****s

I have that probelm every time we go Goals. Everyone's waiting there in the right lane whilst I just go straight on.

****s

some dick head in a van did that exact thing to me the other night as well.

****s

Same goes coming down London Road in town, at the crossroads near the Domino's on the corner, turn-off to De MontFort Hall. There are 3 lanes people , all going straight on. If you sit in the right hand lane I WILL use the other two to move past you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69