People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
New people, especially those who bombard you with their self righteous, dictatorial, overly obsessive, bullshit holier than thou, patronising claptrap.

New people, especially those who bombard you with their self righteous, dictatorial, overly obsessive, bullshit holier than thou, patronising claptrap.

I just hate people really, me included. I'm definitely not to be trusted.

Old, embittered, twisted, socially inadequate people, usually from out in the sticks, who hide behind the supposed anonymity of the interweb thingy to make snide comments and observations in a vain attempt to show oneupmanship and to attempt to gain some sort of credibility and acceptance from others, who, if they ever met them in real life, would rather eat their own eyeballs than actually associate with these sad, pathetic dregs.

Anyway, that's enough about me.....

Old, embittered, twisted, socially inadequate people, usually from out in the sticks, who hide behind the supposed anonymity of the interweb thingy to make snide comments and observations in a vain attempt to show oneupmanship and to attempt to gain some sort of credibility and acceptance from others, who, if they ever met them in real life, would rather eat their own eyeballs than actually associate with these sad, pathetic dregs.

Anyway, that's enough about me.....
I know exactly what you mean.

These people really piss me off too, some of what you have described there sounds very much like me, except from the fact that a **** is a **** wherever they are, and I will always excercise my right to tell them face to face.

You must never make the mistake of thinking that just because somebody calls somebody a **** on the internet that they are hiding.

But in general, I agree with you.

Are they male or female?
I have met them both on a number of occasions. While I'm of the impression that they are male, I wouldn't be surprised to hear otherwise.

Last edited:
Not really, there are some pretty fit accountants out there.

accountants.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69