People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect. Lovely image of a guy in full lcfc outfit with anorak tucked under his arm a plaggy bag with sandwiches in asking news girl, “excuse me duck, do you take it up the shitter?” live on air. Lovely stuff.

Minus the socks :081:

Perfect. Lovely image of a guy in full lcfc outfit with anorak tucked under his arm a plaggy bag with sandwiches in asking news girl, “excuse me duck, do you take it up the shitter?” live on air. Lovely stuff.
:018::icon_lol:

Are you in the family stand swwg?, if so and I see you, I'll pop over and say hello :023:
yep same seat as last year next to Mgs relatives and mine have decided to come for this match, having not renewed this season, just to "see what they are like" ;)

yep same seat as last year next to Mgs relatives and mine have decided to come for this match, having not renewed this season, just to "see what they are like" ;)
To see what who's like, mg's relatives?, they're all bloody mental!!

Offspring that oversleep and fail to do their paper round on a Sunday morning resulting in the newsagents phoning at silly o'clock to see where they are and waking me in the process :mad:

Girlfriends who go on cleaning sprees and throw out art prints I have just purchased. They werent expensive, but that's not the fricking point.

People who wear sunglasses indoors or when the sun isn't out,not the ones with sight problems obviously

People that overfeed the fish whilst you are on holiday and leave the water very very cloudy

ex players who come back and manage winning teams at the walkers

in fact ex players who score all the time

switched on The Championship this morning, it's Scowcroft this, Grayson that... Matt Heath this, Julian effing Joachim another

if you leave us, you are never allowed to do anything else

even josh low bagged a cracker. seems they are just shit for us.

Offspring that oversleep and fail to do their paper round on a Sunday morning resulting in the newsagents phoning at silly o'clock to see where they are and waking me in the process :mad:
My parents can sympathise with you there, my brother was always doing that and I did it myself on occasions:icon_redf

ex players who come back and manage winning teams at the walkers

in fact ex players who score all the time

switched on The Championship this morning, it's Scowcroft this, Grayson that... Matt Heath this, Julian effing Joachim another

if you leave us, you are never allowed to do anything else
:038:quality

My parents can sympathise with you there, my brother was always doing that and I did it myself on occasions:icon_redf
If that isn't a strong enough warning for her to kick their lazy arses out of bed, I don't know what is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69