People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manager's who tell you that you can have your first weekend off for 3 months but then ring you at 9am on a Thursday morning to say that I have to work and I have no choice in backing out of it. Tossers.

The silly old bint who has just mistaken me for a member of staff in Wilkos, I now know why I don’t go into the pikey shop very often.

The silly old bint who has just mistaken me for a member of staff in Wilkos, I now know why I don’t go into the pikey shop very often.

When I worked for William Hills and went into Marks and Spencers for a sandwich at Lunchtime I was always mistaken for a member of staff and old dears would ask me where the Pickled Onions were:icon_roll...........You'd never think they would keep the Pickled Onions onthe very top floor would you?:102:

a certain poster from this forum who charges your mrs twenty five quid for wiper blades and doesnt even offer to fit them :icon_roll

a certain poster from this forum who charges your mrs twenty five quid for wiper blades and doesnt even offer to fit them :icon_roll

£25?!?!?

I'd expect the blades fitted & the car valeted for that price.

Which hungry, no-good scratter was it?

£25?!?!?

I'd expect the blades fitted & the car valeted for that price.

Which hungry, no-good scratter was it?

they were the feckin cheap ones some were 50 notes :icon_roll
you know who it was mackster ;)

Last edited:
No as she was broadcasting a report at the time

Perfect. Lovely image of a guy in full lcfc outfit with anorak tucked under his arm a plaggy bag with sandwiches in asking news girl, “excuse me duck, do you take it up the shitter?” live on air. Lovely stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69