People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scaffolders.

Is there something in the job description that limits the work to convicts, thugs and sociopaths?

Who Posted? Total Posts: 4,151
User NamePosts Melton Fox 383 highland fox 289 Boy Genius 247

top 3 moaners on this site :icon_bigg

Aye but us 3 may just just been putting on an act and people who actually know us know we are just playing up to it and are cheery souls off here However others are perhaps ****s and they aren't putting it on,they will always be ****s be it on here or in real life.

Last edited:
Aye but us 3 may just just been putting on an act and people who actually know us know we are just playing up to it and are cheery souls off here However others are perhaps ****s and they aren't putting it on,they will always be ****s be it on here or in real life.
no act im afraid :icon_wink

People who nick the free CDs from Sunday Newspapers because they are too tight to actually buy the Newspaper itself.Should have their hands chopped off IMO,that'll stop them

Last edited:

Aye, we might be then again we might not be.....:038::icon_bigg

People who make rude hand gestures and what I'm guessing (if only I could lip read better) were not over polite comments about my driving when I narrowly missed hitting his car....

....especially since he was the one driving the wrong way down a narrow one way street.

Every ****er I had the misfortune to clap eyes on today. ****s

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69