People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Things that piss you off

People who start sending spam by PM when their spam on the forum gets deleted.

Feckin' alex and his Custom Blue bollox ?

I'd ban the ****......

Re: People What Piss You Off

People that mistake my bemused detachment for friendship and invite me to their ****ing wedding.

I've barely spoken a handful of words to you ever since I had the misfortune of working for the same company as you, I just listen to your constant drivel with the same level of curiosity that I would display when visiting the lizard house at the zoo.
So what the **** makes you think I'd want to come to your feckin wedding you **** bubble?

People who love the sound of their own voice,think if you don't agree with them you are wrong and have absolutely no interest in hearing anyone elses opinion other than their own

who changed the thread title?

People who love the sound of their own voice,think if you don't agree with them you are wrong and have absolutely no interest in hearing anyone elses opinion other than their own

I'm not interested in hearing your opinion, thanks, HF.;)

power hungry mods what change thread titles.

People that mistake my bemused detachment for friendship and invite me to their ****ing wedding.

I've barely spoken a handful of words to you ever since I had the misfortune of working for the same company as you, I just listen to your constant drivel with the same level of curiosity that I would display when visiting the lizard house at the zoo.
So what the **** makes you think I'd want to come to your feckin wedding you **** bubble?

its obvious macky...they want a pressie off you :icon_lol:

Free booze and trough?

blah blah blah

:icon_wink

Free booze and trough?

Knowing this **** there'll be no free booze & the food will be a finger buffet, the kind of buffet where they lay on the cheese & pineapple on a stick just in case anybody posh turns up.

A chance to have a crack at the tipsy bridesmaid / bride's mother / bride ?

The man is a complete ****tard, I shudder to think what kind of demented bint would shag him.

.......... where they lay on the cheese & pineapple on a stick............

Ill go I love cheese and pineapple!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69