People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People (antipodeans actually) who can't tell the difference between Latin and Italian :icon_wink

The lobotomised twat who felt I should walk the two minutes back to the department and the two minutes back than stand by the machine for one minute waiting to clock off.

And the twat who decided it would be a great idea to close the canteen when I was on my break - leaving me with nowhere other than the toilets to sit in.

People are ****ing stupid.

The lobotomised twat who felt I should walk the two minutes back to the department and the two minutes back than stand by the machine for one minute waiting to clock off.

Why didn't you just walk away for 30 seconds and then 30 seconds back. That would have done it :)

Last edited:
people who don't have the manners to move to the side of the pavement when they see someone approaching in the opposite direction.

Made even worse when said person is in a group and none of them move.

****ing college students.

People who insist on watching you open their Xmas gift they have bought you.Its just horrible when some bastard insists on watching you open it and then grilling you on whether you like it.At least if they are going to buy you shite they should haverthe decency to let you open it in your own home when they aren't around so you are free to express how crap it is..

People who confuse the statement "I'm sorry, we have no Wii's in stock - please try calling again tomorrow morning" with "I'm sorry, I have recently f*cked your mother up the arse and she was shit"

Little cliques of people who stand up and defend each other if you dare have the nerve to cross one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69