People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy Genius said:
yeah, feckin OAP's. Have all week doing nothing, come Saturday off to Sainsbury's to cause havoc. WTF is wrong with Thursday or Friday morning, then taking ages to unload 100grms of luncheon meat and two cans of Kitty Kat at the cheque out.

All Supermarkets should have an OAPs hour each day and they are allowed to do their shopping in that one hour but if they try to get in the Store outside of that hour then they should be taken to a cupboard and put in there for 5 hours to think about their selfishness.

highland fox said:
All Supermarkets should have an OAPs hour each day and they are allowed to do their shopping in that one hour but if they try to get in the Store outside of that hour then they should be taken to a cupboard and put in there for 5 hours to think about their selfishness.

That only allows them to get from their car to the fruit and veg stands......:icon_bigg

On a similair theme, authorities that suggest you should be an equal rights employer and employ a fair representation of the UK's society.

Fukk Off!!!

I will employ the person I think will do the best job to make the most money for my company. If that means a full office or factory of non UK citizens, then so be it. If that means an office/factory full of white English, then so be it

I'm not going to patronise anybody that is different to me by giving them a job, because I feel as though I should.

Black person and a white person come for an interview and the black person is the best candidate, he will get the job, if he isn't he won't. I won't get told who to employ by anybody.

Wankers

Boy Genius said:
That only allows them to get from their car to the fruit and veg stands......:icon_bigg

Yeah you're right....let the feckers starve.

And those feckers who pack your bags for you...oh very bright putting the tins on top of the eggs....

Melton Fox said:
On a similair theme, authorities that suggest you should be an equal rights employer and employ a fair representation of the UK's society.

Fukk Off!!!

I will employ the person I think will do the best job to make the most money for my company. If that means a full office or factory of non UK citizens, then so be it. If that means an office/factory full of white English, then so be it

I'm not going to patronise anybody that is different to me by giving them a job, because I feel as though I should.

Black person and a white person come for an interview and the black person is the best candidate, he will get the job, if he isn't he won't. I won't get told who to employ by anybody.

Wankers

I employ now around 60% of my workforce from Poland. They are better workers all round. No bad attitude, never take time off, work quality is better, always glad to do overtime, will work weekends when needed to and are generally much better to look at too

Boy Genius said:
I employ now around 60% of my workforce from Poland. They are better workers all round. No bad attitude, never take time off, work quality is better, always glad to do overtime, will work weekends when needed to and are generally much better to look at too

People who post praise on a People That piss You off Thread...:icon_roll

highland fox said:
People who post praise on a People That piss You off Thread...:icon_roll

sorry mate.................. feckin british workers, lazy, arrogant, useless feckers.............:mad:

I would have responded to HF earlier but for some reason I've been locked in a cupboard at Tesco for 5 hours

Boy Genius said:
sorry mate.................. feckin british workers, lazy, arrogant, useless feckers.............:mad:

Spend all day posting on here instead of working

OldGit said:
Spend all day posting on here instead of working

Its Saturday today and I am working now. I bet you were a bundle of fun to employ....:icon_bigg

Boy Genius said:

If you must praise people then start your own People that Deserve Praise Thread...but I shall not being contributing to it...

Last edited:
Boy Genius said:
Its Saturday today and I am working now. I bet you were a bundle of fun to employ....:icon_bigg

I'm working too...horrible it is.

Melton Fox said:
& they stink of piss which makes it worse

Serves you right for queuing behind Bernie!

Boy Genius said:

We have a large Polish contingent at our place, and your right they are great workers that cause no problems. The women seem to range from nice looking to stunning:icon_razz . On the down side, foreign workers are happy with their wages( the polish at our place are on about 5 times the salary they would get back home). The problem for us is that our company bosses know this and our wage rises are being pegged back to unacceptable levels. Their attitude is feck em we can get cheap labour without taking their businesses abroad.

Brauny Blue said:
We have a large Polish contingent at our place, and your right they are great workers that cause no problems. The women seem to range from nice looking to stunning:icon_razz . On the down side, foreign workers are happy with their wages( the polish at our place are on about 5 times the salary they would get back home). The problem for us is that our company bosses know this and our wage rises are being pegged back to unacceptable levels. Their attitude is feck em we can get cheap labour without taking their businesses abroad.

If British workers had more about them then this situation would not have arose. Employers have been having the bad end of the stick for years now, where workers rights have risen to unacceptable levels. It is strangling small businesses, and I for one am not in business to keep losing out financially to silly laws and amendments that are put in place by our government. I can see a point in the future where I will be employing eastern europeans only.

and only all women...............:icon_razz :icon_razz

Boy Genius said:
If British workers had more about them then this situation would not have arose. Employers have been having the bad end of the stick for years now, where workers rights have risen to unacceptable levels. It is strangling small businesses, and I for one am not in business to keep losing out financially to silly laws and amendments that are put in place by our government. I can see a point in the future where I will be employing eastern europeans only.

dating agency :102: :icon_razz :038: ;)

Boy Genius said:

I won't go down the political road, but there are plenty of good workers already in this country and i don't see why those of us who are prepared to work have to suffer because employees have been given the green light to exploit foreign labour. We all want to live a reasonable lifestyle, and that will decline if our income is affected. I don't have any problems with the foreign workers and by all means let them benefit from our standards, but don't let us drop to theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669