People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy Genius said:
Great big fat bastards, in supermarkets, who bloke the aisles without any other concideration to fellow shoppers. These people amble along as if they are the only people in the store. It makes shopping on a Saturday even more traumatic than it already is. The bloody size of them this is the last place they should be, looking at and buying food..................:mad:

OAPs who have converasation in the aisles and refuse to move even though they can see you are trying to get by and the women who squeeze every fecking loaf of bread before buying one
On a different note people who instead of saying 'Goodbye' say 'As they say in Russia Moscow' fecking hilarious:icon_roll
Glad this thread is back:)

When shopping and you are looking at something on the shelving, some fukker else comes and stands next to you looking at the same thing. Wait your turn you ignorant kunts

Melton Fox said:
When shopping and you are looking at something on the shelving, some fukker else comes and stands next to you looking at the same thing. Wait your turn you ignorant kunts

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

highland fox said:
OAPs who have converasation in the aisles and refuse to move even though they can see you are trying to get by and the women who squeeze every fecking loaf of bread before buying one
On a different note people who instead of saying 'Goodbye' say 'As they say in Russia Moscow' fecking hilarious:icon_roll
Glad this thread is back:)

yeah, feckin OAP's. Have all week doing nothing, come Saturday off to Sainsbury's to cause havoc. WTF is wrong with Thursday or Friday morning, then taking ages to unload 100grms of luncheon meat and two cans of Kitty Kat at the cheque out.

Boy Genius said:
yeah, feckin OAP's. Have all week doing nothing, come Saturday off to Sainsbury's to cause havoc. WTF is wrong with Thursday or Friday morning, then taking ages to unload 100grms of luncheon meat and two cans of Kitty Kat at the cheque out.
Only to gat their cheque book out

Melton Fox said:

Or say '' I've got the four if it helps''...It would if it didn't take you two fecking hours to find it:102:

Melton Fox said:

then look for a feckin pen........... and look confused when asked for the guarantee card.... and while this is going on my lollies are melting

Boy Genius said:
then look for a feckin pen........... and look confused when asked for the guarantee card.... and while this is going on my lollies are melting

Then they spend another half hour looking for their 'Loyalty Card':icon_roll

people that look down there nose at you just because your disabled , i get this allot it dose piss me off , i broke my back serving queen and country and some days i have very limited movement and because im still youngish people look down at me when parking in a disabled spot

Last edited:
Disabled people, especially those fukkers that take up all the parking spaces
:icon_bigg

(only kidding newton):icon_bigg

Then the big fat housewives, with tight leggings on, big belly flopping over the top, tattoos up the arms waddling along. Only reason they are in Sainsbury's is to see how we live, they then feck off back to Aldi

Boy Genius said:
Then the big fat housewives, with tight leggings on, big belly flopping over the top, tattoos up the arms waddling along. Only reason they are in Sainsbury's is to see how we live, they then feck off back to Aldi
Phwooar, I'm off for a wank

Melton Fox said:
Disabled people, especially those fukkers that take up all the parking spaces
:icon_bigg

(only kidding newton):icon_bigg

beware the FTM.............:018:

newtonfox said:
people that look down there nose at you just because your disabled , i get this allot it dose piss me off , i broke my back serving queen and country and some days i have very limited movement and because im still youngish people look down at me when parking in a disabled spot

Dont let it worry you. They do that to me all the time when I park there, and I'm not even disabled.

newtonfox said:
very true i still work why people think they carnt makes me sick , ok some days im not firing on all guns but still work

:038: :038: :038: You would just go mental otherwise. There is always something someone can do despite health problems.

Got me onto another subject of " people that piss me off" now. Work shy scrounging tossers. They make my blood boil. If they have a bad back, get a job in say a call center. If they have bed legs get a job where you are sat down. There is always something......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669