People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeeH said:
People who dig there knees into the back of your seat. Especially when you're trying to relax.

at least you can relax with you being a short arse while some of us have to be a contortionist to get into our seats :icon_roll :frown: :)

Yorkshire Vixen said:
at least you can relax with you being a short arse while some of us have to be a contortionist to get into our seats :icon_roll :frown: :)

Exactly YV!
My knees are usually so high up the back of the seat in front I cant put the tray down :icon_roll

My boss - for being the biggest feckpig in the world and actually daring to come into the office on a friday, which he never normally does... and then has the nerve to actually expect me to do some work.... the nerve of it...:018: :icon_evil

Durham Fox said:
Exactly YV!
My knees are usually so high up the back of the seat in front I cant put the tray down :icon_roll

You are just a freak Duzza theres no helping you...

Durham Fox said:
Exactly YV!

:056: :icon_lol: its ridiculous it really is....makes me laugh when they give you the safety spiel about putting your head between your knees...how the feck can we do that dont think i could get my head past the seat in front especially if its further back than what it should be :frown: :icon_lol:

Yorkshire Vixen said:
:056: :icon_lol: its ridiculous it really is....makes me laugh when they give you the safety spiel about putting your head between your knees...how the feck can we do that dont think i could get my head past the seat in front especially if its further back than what it should be :frown: :icon_lol:

That big is it ?:icon_wink

Yorkshire Vixen said:

I know! and they moan about battary hens! Its far worse on an aeroplane!!

Cate Fox said:
My boss - for being the biggest feckpig in the world and actually daring to come into the office on a friday, which he never normally does... and then has the nerve to actually expect me to do some work.... the nerve of it...:018: :icon_evil

:056:

Yorkshire Vixen said:
nothing compared to the size of my arse :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I can imagine....
I heard you had to shift it on Holiday because the tide wanted to come in?

Last edited:
kids on bikes who insist on playing chicken in front of cars... dont know why they think its funny, wonder if they would be laughing if they got knocked off their bike? :icon_roll

Nathan said:
no. silly little chavs on street corners.

and students on their way to college.

middle of the road is the best place for silly little chavs :icon_lol: just wish they would stay still!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00