People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
only england match i've been to was against Argentina at wembley was 0-0 and heskey who was a leicester player at the time was man of the match-it was the same week we played tranmere so i went wembley twice in a week!

Mike Hunt Smells said:
I've never had the chance.

I was going to go to the Northern Ireland at Old Trafford but I was on holiday, and I was ill at the time of the Serbia match so I couldnt go to that either.

There are tickets still available for the Hungary and Jamaica matches at Old Trafford.

I went England V Serbia, at Leicester.

Awful game, awful atmosphere, it put me off going to see England play at home. I know someone who goes all the games he said the best atmosphere lately have been the two recent Welsh games.

fcukcov said:
Same here, they just dont interest me, maybe they will be differnet under mclaren but I doubt it.

Ive been to around 12 internationals, all at wembley, the only one with a decent atmos worth talking about was the euro 96 semi vs germany. Other than that i probably wouldnt bother again.

FoxesGirl said:
Webbo, why are you posts always so constructive?:102:

When a car full of drunks is rolling down a 1 in 3, someone has to use the controls occasionally. It's his job.:)

Hazzman said:
I went England V Serbia, at Leicester.

Awful game, awful atmosphere, it put me off going to see England play at home. I know someone who goes all the games he said the best atmosphere lately have been the two recent Welsh games.

The only England game i've seen was Gary Linekers debut against the Republic of Ireland (1984?). Guess what? he scored:038: and England won 2-1

people who sit in front of you on a plane insisting they put their seat back crippling you in the process :frown:

Yorkshire Vixen said:
people who sit in front of you on a plane insisting they put their seat back crippling you in the process :frown:

Yes very agreed esp. if you over 6 foot.

I have suffered a 4 hour trip to Cyprus in them circumstance and even to Poland in a 24 hour coach ride.

Hazzman said:
I have suffered a 4 hour trip to Cyprus in them circumstance

same here hazz had to go through that on tuesday night had to ask him a couple of times i wouldnt mind but he was a short arse!! its a bugger when you have long legs and you have to pay for the exit seats to get more room its hardly our fault weve got long pins :102:

Yorkshire Vixen said:
same here hazz had to go through that on tuesday night had to ask him a couple of times i wouldnt mind but he was a short arse!! its a bugger when you have long legs and you have to pay for the exit seats to get more room its hardly our fault weve got long pins :102:

Because of that, shortarses. Anyone below 5ft 7 is someone who pisses me off.

Hazzman said:
Because of that, shortarses. Anyone below 5ft 7 is someone who pisses me off.

where's the "how tall are you?" thread?

:)

The people who cloned my card and stole £600 from my bank last week before i noticed, and just as im about to go on a feck off big holiday:icon_evil

Yorkshire Vixen said:

:038: :038:

My knees are buried so far in to the seat in front they couldnt move the fooker back if they wanted to!!

fosseboy83 said:
tell me about it! went out last night and looked at me balance and **** me some tosser had withdrawn £200 three times in 3 days in Camden!

melton's been in london last 3 days.....

MKFox said:
melton's been in london last 3 days.....

He'd spend it on a Portable Gallows for people who are late taking their library Books back...

Durham Fox said:
:038: :038:

My knees are buried so far in to the seat in front they couldnt move the fooker back if they wanted to!!

:icon_lol: i tried that but he didnt take any notice and it hurt my knees more so had to ask him instead to shift it :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00