People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darth Vodka said:
bang on MK

tarquin & phoebe: "oh we gave up our jobs in PR for a better life and moved to the downs where i sell organic gluten-free middle class rubbish"

"oh the country folk, don't like us, they see us as townies"

no they don't, i'm from the country, they're an accepting bunch, they don't like you cos you're a couple of c_nts

I think Mk's feeble attempt at humour was aimed at me Darth.Although I gave up my job as a Betting Shop Manager and I hated all the tossers who came in there as well.

Last edited:
highland fox said:
I think Mk's feeble attempt at humour was aimed at me Darth.Although I gave up my job as a rent boy, I still do it, but it's more of a hobby now

you disgust me, do you know that?

matt_c0nn0lly said:
Reading Festival!!!! :biggrin:

I wouldnt have thought that a reading festival would be too exciting, not that I've anything against books but I think having a festival is taking it a bit too far

highland fox said:
I think Mk's feeble attempt at humour was aimed at me Darth.Although I gave up my job as a Betting Shop Manager and I hated all the tossers who came in there as well.

yeah i know

;)

Why do people use those automatic counting machines in supermarkets???

They spend ages saving their small change and then give away about 10% of it because they can't be arsed to count it themselves.......

Fox From The Hudd said:
Why do people use those automatic counting machines in supermarkets???

They spend ages saving their small change and then give away about 10% of it because they can't be arsed to count it themselves.......
:icon_redf

i thought those machines were a goood idea. otherwise my coppers and fives just get left in the jar.

i have about 3 quids worth in my glove compartment!

Nathan said:
i thought those machines were a goood idea. otherwise my coppers and fives just get left in the jar.

i have about 3 quids worth in my glove compartment!
I had £130 worth last time i went. The machine in Asda takes 7% of it. I would rather give the machin £9 than me sit down for hours/days counting it all.

BG has to do it every weekend after the busy pub weekend and all the coins dropped on the floor. For him it's a God send

Last edited:
LeeH said:
Whilst I'm at it, I'd like to smack the fat bloke off of those acident claim/insurance scam ads.
Yeah, fat sod looks set for a heart attack at any moment. Plus those really awful, ugly, chavvy types that appear on the loan adds sitting on their f@cking horrible sofas saying how their life has been changed by a consolidating loan. You can imagine the carpet covered in chip wrappers, lager cans, pizza containers, etc.,etc,.......

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
I had £130 worth last time i went. The machine in Asda takes 7% of it. I would rather give the machin £9 than me sit down for hours/days counting it all.

BG has to do it every weekend after the busy pub weekend and all the coins dropped on the floor. For him it's a God send

and then have to stand there in the shop/bank/post office while the cashier counts it all.

Real Sharapova said:
Yeah, fat sod looks set for a heart attack at any moment. Plus those really awful, ugly, chavvy types that appear on the loan adds sitting on their f@cking horrible sofas saying how their life has been changed by a consolidating loan. You can imagine the carpet covered in chip wrappers, lager cans, pizza containers, etc.,etc,.......
I can unfortunately.

"We dint know what to do. We was in so much trouble. That was until we was given this loan what will take us ten times as long to pay off, but we is now paying just £4.50 a month, so we is appy".

Nathan said:
and then have to stand there in the shop/bank/post office while the cashier counts it all.
Oh, I wish I'd thought to add that bit to my post. Exactly Nat & they get it wrong and have to start again. Or they weigh it and it doesn't tally to what you counted, so they have to count it there and then

LeeH said:
Can I smack him? Please?
not before I fcking do how many years has that advert been on now, 'is that thunder at your end or mine?' I hope its at his fecking end or even better hitting his fecking bellend. Sure he is a nice bloke in real life but that advert winds me up.

fcukcov said:
not before I fcking do how many years has that advert been on now, 'is that thunder at your end or mine?' I hope its at his fecking end or even better hitting his fecking bellend. Sure he is a nice bloke in real life but that advert winds me up.
It's the fact that he thinks a football match would be called off because of a bit of rain that gets me. I bet he's never been to a game in his life.....

Melton Fox said:
Oh, I wish I'd thought to add that bit to my post. Exactly Nat & they get it wrong and have to start again. Or they weigh it and it doesn't tally to what you counted, so they have to count it there and then

and you're willing to pay a "tax" of 7% for that "inconvenience" :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59