People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeeH said:
:038: :038: :038:

And the parents, serve them right for not controlling them.

i agree in principle to gasing all kids except my eldest niece, who looked after me when i had a massive hang over once...she would let anyone in the living room 'cos uncle pats sleeping' what doll,

fosseboy83 said:
i agree in principle to gasing all kids except my eldest niece, who looked after me when i had a massive hang over once...she would let anyone in the living room 'cos uncle pats sleeping' what doll,
I've no problem with kids that do as they're told, after all, someone's got to fund my pension and all that, but it's the ones who get away with what they want, and the parents do bugger all about it. Then when you have the audacity to say something, they tell you "you're not a parent" and give you that look.

LeeH said:
I've no problem with kids that do as they're told, after all, someone's got to fund my pension and all that, but it's the ones who get away with what they want, and the parents do bugger all about it. Then when you have the audacity to say something, they tell you "you're not a parent" and give you that look.

what happened to discipline, kids i think are given far too many rights, noone can do anything and they know it, sounds like an old man grumble but it weren't that bad when i were a kid, im only 22

LeeH said:
:038: :038: :038:

And the parents, serve them right for not controlling them.

The french are by far the worst,way too soft with their brats and let them run riot.Their idea of discipline is to say 'sshhhh':102:

What really annoys me is that when I was a kid, I had to behave myself, sit still, not run around etc, and what got me through it was the smug satisfaction that when I grew up, some other kid would be suffering. Now that I have grown up, I'm still the one hard done by. It's not right.

We try to keep our kids under control, but what really pisses me off is when you are out with other people and they do not give a crap about their kids running riot but you are still trying to stop yours doing the same, feckers. :mad:

Worst is when they are allowed in Pubs,should be banned IMO.Those Brewstrers etc Pub/Restaraunts are my idea of hell...

highland fox said:
People who stink,get a wash you smelly bastards.

yeah Duzz :icon_lol:

it's called fashion aparantly. they're very popular in the indie/emo kids at the minute

Nathan said:
it's called fashion aparantly. they're very popular in the indie/emo kids at the minute

fashionista tossers, i cant think of anything worse than looking like your trying! grade A wankers

Melton Fox said:
You had some smellies in this morning H?
not having a good day is he bless him?:icon_lol:

People who mumble when leaving messages on answephones, so you have to listen to it ten times, trying to work out what they are saying.

highland fox said:
Indeed I have Melton,dirty feckers.No excuse for it:018:
They should be more like me

I had a wash in September & I change my head every day

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00