People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
MKFox said:
like you'd know, tucked up with your ovaltine and your copy of gay times at 9:40 each night........

I can't stay out til midnight I admit it,knackered by 10.30:102: :102:

fcukcov said:
Carling which is even more worrying, Ill blame it on the chinese, must have gone to my head.

That's strange, I've had a Chinese with a couple of cans of Carling as well..... :eek:

Mike Hunt Smells said:
That's strange, I've had a Chinese with a couple of cans of Carling as well..... :eek:
copy cat! Its only coz the mrs is at work and I couldnt be arsed to cook, thats her job.

fcukcov said:
copy cat! Its only coz the mrs is at work and I couldnt be arsed to cook, thats her job.

Me folks are ill and couldnt be bothered to cook so they ordered a Chinky. And I felt like getting some beers so I did! :razz:

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Me folks are ill and couldnt be bothered to cook so they ordered a Chinky. And I felt like getting some beers so I did! :razz:
You are just a rebel without a cause mike.

people that work in call centres , then cancel your tickets without telling you, then tell your theres absolutely none left after 15 mins of begging!! and then end up buying one after 5 mins of looking on the net!!
And guess what, the cvnts are bassed in Shottingham!!!!

matt_c0nn0lly said:
people that work in call centres , then cancel your tickets without telling you, then tell your theres absolutely none left after 15 mins of begging!! and then end up buying one after 5 mins of looking on the net!!
And guess what, the cvnts are bassed in Shottingham!!!!

what tickets are those Matt?

People who publicly display false outpourings of grief for people they have never met.

Yes, it is sad for the family's and friends when they lose a loved one, but our added grief is not only irrelevant, pretentious, and false, but downright patronising.

Back to basics please. Let the affected greive, let us carry on as normal. That's life

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
People who publicly display false outpourings of grief for people they have never met.

Yes, it is sad for the family's and friends when they lose a loved one, but our added grief is not only irrelevant, pretentious, and false, but downright patronising.

Back to basics please. Let the affected greive, let us carry on as normal. That's life

Your full of heart Melts:icon_lol:

Commentators that insist on using a double negative. They have done it since the early days of broadcasting and they need correcting.

"That was a very bad miss".

No it wasn't, it was a fookin' good miss. A bad miss would have gone in you dimwit. Sort it out, numpties

solicitors who talk to you as if they just stepped in you! though you get the sometimes you do get the satisfaction of proving them wrong....breed of tossers

fosseboy83 said:
solicitors who talk to you as if they just stepped in you! though you get the sometimes you do get the satisfaction of proving them wrong....breed of tossers
Quite right, they must have to pass a " are you a complete arrogant twat " test, before they are allowed to practice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00