People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
highland fox said:
I think its a brilliant Quiz,Joes best piece of work..

thanks highlander - cheques in the post. :icon_lol:

LeeH said:
The twat who nearly took the front end off my already knackered car this morning because the stupid bint was in the wrong lane.

well just stay in the right lane lee :icon_roll :102: :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

cracking stuff!:icon_lol:

People who complain when McDonalds Fast Food is crap. What you expect a la carte?!?

People who use 99p shops.

People who use a CD player in replacement of a MP3 player but because it does not fit in their pockets. They hold it out in front of em.

People who go on a warpath and ban Coca-Cola and Nestle products from College because of rumours that killed African people. Surely there worse crimes, death is not a good thing, but 16 deaths Coke appartently commited against the thousands governments are doing. I dont want people enforcing their morals upon me.

Hazzman said:
People who use 99p shops.
Ive been in a £1 shop before, is that allowed?

Landlords who happily take your money all night, and then can't get rid of you quick enough when the clock strikes 11.:mad:

Brauny Blue said:
Landlords who happily take your money all night, and then can't get rid of you quick enough when the clock strikes 11.:mad:
Are they playing up at the Aylestone social club again?

Brauny Blue said:

I didn't know pubs still shut at 11:icon_eek: Surely they don't still shut at 10.30 on a Sunday.Open til Midnight up here every night.

highland fox said:
I didn't know pubs still shut at 11:icon_eek: Surely they don't still shut at 10.30 on a Sunday.Open til Midnight up here every night.
Again i think it may only be the aylestone socail club that has this paritcular problem......

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Sort it out. :icon_wink
two cans of lager and i become scarby, quite scary really.

highland fox said:
Open til Midnight up here every night.
like you'd know, tucked up with your ovaltine and your copy of gay times at 9:40 each night........

Mike Hunt Smells said:
I'd be worried if I were you mate. :eek:

What lager you been drinking?
Carling which is even more worrying, Ill blame it on the chinese, must have gone to my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00