People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuck T Masala said:
..........and when they insist on calling our great game soccerrrrrr, and their own fecking dogpile of game football. FFS, its chucking a ball around and knocking people over interspersed with 3 hours of timeouts. Fecking colonials.:021:
Continuing the anti-American "sport" theme....baseball...a bunch of hugely overpaid, fat-assed inbreds waddling around the field...How the hell they have the nerve to call it "The World Series" when the only teams playing are American plus 2 Canadian, with all American players! :013:

Toronto said:
Continuing the anti-American "sport" theme....baseball...a bunch of hugely overpaid, fat-assed inbreds waddling around the field...How the hell they have the nerve to call it "The World Series" when the only teams playing are American plus 2 Canadian, with all American players! :013:

i think you'll find it should be pronounced rounders:icon_razz

People who think they can run a pub quiz :icon_wink

the feckers doing the roadworks on the M1 so everyone goes cross country to the A1, the broken down tanker on the M25, the fecking roadworks on the M25, the M11 in to London, the North circular especially today as the A13 was shut...the shut A13 when I'm trying to get to fecking barking ... feckers...3 fecking hours this morning....

MKFox said:
the feckers doing the roadworks on the M1 so everyone goes cross country to the A1, the broken down tanker on the M25, the fecking roadworks on the M25, the M11 in to London, the North circular especially today as the A13 was shut...the shut A13 when I'm trying to get to fecking barking ... feckers...3 fecking hours this morning....

i used to work all those areas when i did a summer job working motorway maintainence

MKFox said:
To get to Kent, the quickest way for me is A1, A14, M11, M25. Failing that M1,M25

However, now, the quickest way to Kent is M1, A43, M40, M25. Fooking ridiculous

I have to do it all again tomorrow!!!!

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
To get to Kent, the quickest way for me is A1, A14, M11, M25. Failing that M1,M25

However, now, the quickest way to Kent is M1, A43, M40, M25. Fooking ridiculous

I have to do it all again tomorrow!!!!

Wouldn't walking be quicker:102:

Brauny Blue said:
Aren't footballers legs nice

I'd throw away the key with your sort Brauny, you disgust me....

On subject.............the mothers who pick up their little darlings from the school near my house in their big 4x4's. Stop clogging the road up with your illegal parking and let the little feckers walk cos none of them live more than 10 minutes away.

MKFox said:
I'd throw away the key with your sort Brauny, you disgust me....

They should:icon_razz . Infact you wearing tracky bottoms was the only disappointing thing about the 5-a-side.:icon_wink

Brauny Blue said:
They should:icon_razz . Infact you wearing tracky bottoms was the only disappointing thing about the 5-a-side.:icon_wink
:icon_bigg That's what Lee said too!:icon_razz

Melton Fox said:
To get to Kent, the quickest way for me is A1, A14, M11, M25.

That A14 stretch between the M11 and the A1 is just a joke....:072:

Brauny Blue said:

Check out Brauny, only gets his Mrs to pick him up from the pub in a fecking nurses uniform that night....:038: :038:

MKFox said:
That A14 stretch between the M11 and the A1 is just a joke....:072:
I've started to take the road down past Woodside Animal Rescue Centre, leave the A14 at Godmanchester and head South. Until I get to the roundabout (15 mins) and then go left until you get to the Yank Cemetary just off the M11 and join it there.

Will cost you 15 minutes if the A14 is clear, but will save you 30 minutes if it is blocked.

Sorry, can't remember the road numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00