People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melton Fox said:
People who publicly display false outpourings of grief for people they have never met.

Yes, it is sad for the family's and friends when they lose a loved one, but our added grief is not only irrelevant, pretentious, and false, but downright patronising.

Back to basics please. Let the affected greive, let us carry on as normal. That's life

......That's what all those people say......

http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php?t=12579

Last edited:
Nathan said:
......That's what all those people say......

http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php?t=12579
Come on Nathan, don't behave like that.

I stated when I started the thread that this isn't to be taken personal, nor are we to aim at individuals. No doubt most of the posts in this thread can relate to somebody on this board including myself.

This isn't what I created the thread for. I don't wish to be accused at aiming this particular post at those people included in that thread. We all behave in different ways for different reasons, I would never personally attack any individual for their actions on a sensitive issue like this.

Maybe you should have a word with yourself for bringing this issue to the attention of everybody

fosseboy83 said:
& whats with the beans and their chilling recently Nay?:icon_bigg
Not sure where i picked it up from to be honest. annoying myself saying it

People who decide to leave the rat race and set up some retail type of business and then just bitch and moan when customers come in and spend money....

MKFox said:
People who decide to leave the rat race and set up some retail type of business and then just bitch and moan when customers come in and spend money....

I hate them as well nearly as bad as sad feckers who sell bricks for a living..

MKFox said:

bang on MK

tarquin & phoebe: "oh we gave up our jobs in PR for a better life and moved to the downs where i sell organic gluten-free middle class rubbish"

"oh the country folk, don't like us, they see us as townies"

no they don't, i'm from the country, they're an accepting bunch, they don't like you cos you're a couple of c_nts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00