People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's well-known that the population of Newport, much like that of Swansea, is one collective twat.
In truth, I'd rather spend a year in Swansea than a week in Newport. The fact they have a Liverpool FC shop whimsically entitled 'The Kop Shop' sums the place up. Wannabe scouse clarts.
I blame S4C for making Brookside the first English language programme they aired, after the Welsh programmes finished for the evening, back in the analogue only days.

I blame S4C for making Brookside the first English language programme they aired, after the Welsh programmes finished for the evening, back in the analogue only days.

They should have showed reruns of Pobol y Cwm.

Incidentally, I watched Myffin y Mul once. It was shit, even for a kids' programme in a made-up language.

They should have showed reruns of Pobol y Cwm.

Incidentally, I watched Myffin y Mul once. It was shit, even for a kids' programme in a made-up language.
They struggle with English let alone Welsh. Summary of a conversation between two Primark clad ladettes I overheard in the high street yesterday....."If you don't f* like it we can f* go for it right f* year. And if your f* fat c* of a girlfriend don't f* like it, get her f* down year and I'll f* fight that c* too."

Wannabe scouse clarts..

must be pretty rough to want to be a scouser

there's a reason the McCanns live in Leicestershire, it's nice and Liverpool is a shit hole. there was a white flight of the middle classes after the Toxteth riots, they left the scummer to scrap it out amongst themselves

Cilla Black lives in Berkshire an all

must be pretty rough to want to be a scouser

there's a reason the McCanns live in Leicestershire, it's nice and Liverpool is a shit hole. there was a white flight of the middle classes after the Toxteth riots, they left the scummer to scrap it out amongst themselves

Cilla Black lives in Berkshire an all

They even rob the players when they're out on the pitch :)

Whos missus were you perving on then?

Jermaine Beckford's. Couldn't see her though, I could just hear her.

All I learnt was that it took 3.5 hours to get back from Swindon last night and he spent the whole time on the phone to her. He wasn't going in today, but he was expecting a call from the gaffer. He was taking the kid(s) to school.

Jermaine Beckford's. Couldn't see her though, I could just hear her.

All I learnt was that it took 3.5 hours to get back from Swindon last night and he spent the whole time on the phone to her. He wasn't going in today, but he was expecting a call from the gaffer. He was taking the kid(s) to school.

Not exactly the germane info you were hoping for then?

People who spend an entire train journey talking on their mobile.

Never happens to me. I tell them to shut the **** up. If that doesn't work, I make such a racket that they can't hear the call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669