People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who know **** all about their job but have some how managed to spunk their way through and then feel the need to tell me I am wrong even when they know **** all about the subject they are talking about. They then go away and check and come back with their tale between their legs but no ****ing apology!!

Not that this has happened recently......

People who know **** all about their job but have some how managed to spunk their way through and then feel the need to tell me I am wrong even when they know **** all about the subject they are talking about. They then go away and check and come back with their tale between their legs but no ****ing apology!!

Not that this has happened recently......
:icon_razz

we had a 3 hour online meeting yesterday where our marketing team honestly put forward a way to drive traffic to our product sourcing website.
An email campaign saying that if someone spends 5 minutes on our site we will plant a tree....
:icon_roll
How do these people have jobs?
:102:

we had a 3 hour online meeting yesterday where our marketing team honestly put forward a way to drive traffic to our product sourcing website.
An email campaign saying that if someone spends 5 minutes on our site we will plant a tree....

:081: ****ing genius.

Is this for every 5 minutes I stayy on there? If so give us the link and we will all just log in and stay there. Your company will go under buying 10m trees!!

I'm setting up a Facebook group now. The ecomentalists will have your company in administration within the week :)

Blue Sky thinking, Thinking outside the box, pushing the envelope, making it up as they go along.......:icon_wink

Blue Sky thinking, Thinking outside the box, pushing the envelope, making it up as they go along.......:icon_wink

They actually finished the pitch with "So, do you think it'll wash its face?"
Priceless....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00