People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
But she was soooooo brave getting up and performing after everything that she's been through. What a bobby dazzler she is

She's a real Great British heroine as far as I'm concerned and all of us should recognise her talent and her bravery.

She's the new Princess Diana

.....well she is married to a philandering blaggard, just like Diana. She probably sings just like her too.

But she was soooooo brave getting up and performing after everything that she's been through. What a bobby dazzler she is

She's a real Great British heroine as far as I'm concerned and all of us should recognise her talent and her bravery.

She's the new Princess Diana

.....well she is married to a philandering blaggard, just like Diana. She probably sings just like her too.

I wonder if she's as much of a slut as diana? :icon_cool

There was no spelling mistake.

Technically, no there wasn't.

However as the incorrect version of the word was used, I would maintain that contextually speaking the word used was incorrectly spelt.

Exactly. Either spelling would be acceptable, it's a play on words... isn't it?

No. Either spelling would not be acceptable. If an envelope is pushed, it would move - it would no longer be stationary. It would, moving or not, always continue to be stationery. That is the whole point of the pun and the 'stationary' spelling would be incorrect.

Technically, no there wasn't.

However as the incorrect version of the word was used, I would maintain that contextually speaking the word used was incorrectly spelt.

As I was saying to my mate, Macky...

that bloke, spion, has got things arse-about-face and is beginning to look as though he doesn't know what he is talking about.

No. Either spelling would not be acceptable. If an envelope is pushed, it would move - it would no longer be stationary. It would, moving or not, always continue to be stationery. That is the whole point of the pun and the 'stationary' spelling would be incorrect.

Aah, but that all depends on what type of envelope it is and whether or not it is movable, not all envelopes are stationery.

Men, who despite the fact they know it has taken you twice as long as normal to get home, reports of grid lock in town due to skidding and abandoned cars and continuing heavy snow, decide they are still going to drive 25 miles to go out with the lads because it's been planned for a week.

Teenagers, who despite......... (you get the picture).......,decide they are still going out to a party because...well it's a party.

:mad:

Men, who despite the fact they know it has taken you twice as long as normal to get home, reports of grid lock in town due to skidding and abandoned cars and continuing heavy snow, decide they are still going to drive 25 miles to go out with the lads because it's been planned for a week.

Teenagers, who despite......... (you get the picture).......,decide they are still going out to a party because...well it's a party.

:mad:

Moaning old git.

Women who at the slightest bit of snow drive so slow that it takes them twice as long as normal to get anywhere. Whereas if the just drive normally they along with everyone else would get there in the usual amount of time..........

Men who at the slightest bit of snow drive so slow that it takes them twice as long as normal to get anywhere. Whereas if the just drive normally they along with everyone else would get there in the usual amount of time..........

I quite agree.:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00