People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
:038::038::038::038::038:

Also: Dog owners whose houses stink of dog but insist that dogs don't stink.

Thank you, I thought I was the only one who felt this.

Even more annoying are the ones who say "Yes dogs sometimes do smell, but mine doesn't. It's only ones who don't get kept clean that smell".

No, they all stink, yours as well.

mine don't go out and do their business in their litter trays.

Well trained my darlings are.

We may well share a cat. Ours just lives under the cupboard in the kitchen it's that nervous of anyone other than us two.

Never goes out either despite us trying to kick it out for some fresh air.

People who smell and make their house smell and stand in queues stinking and who piss in shop doorways and who drop their donner and chips in the street and who puke on the pavement and who don't need an owner to do things for them.

Speaking as a cat owner, at least I don't have to walk around after them carrying a plastic bag to pick up their crap!
No, you just turn a blind eye to your cat crapping in my garden (metaphorically speaking, of course; I don't think that you live near me).

Do you not feel any sense of guilt or responsibility when your cats crap in other people's gardens, especially those who have young children?

I've been close to being sick when weeding my garden in the summer due to the amount of cat crap and piss in it - the stench in the heat is vile.
Exactly.

People who smell and make their house smell and stand in queues stinking and who piss in shop doorways and who drop their donner and chips in the street and who puke on the pavement and who don't need an owner to do things for them.
Yes! :038: Them as well!

People who think cats serve any useful purpose whatsoever. If they did their jobs there'd be no rat problem in this country. And if they stayed out of my garden I wouldn't have had to get a dog to stop them crapping in it, and wrecking my kids paddling pools (all three of the feckers). All cats are bastards.

People who think cats serve any useful purpose whatsoever. If they did their jobs there'd be no rat problem in this country. And if they stayed out of my garden I wouldn't have had to get a dog to stop them crapping in it, and wrecking my kids paddling pools (all three of the feckers). All cats are bastards.

That's ture as wedlock is unknown in the feline world.

That's ture as wedlock is unknown in the feline world.
You seem to have mis-understood my intention. To remove any ambiguity, all cats are filthy, vagrant, nasty, vindictive, useless, gypo shitebags.

Last edited:
Do you not feel any sense of guilt or responsibility when your cats crap in other people's gardens

Not at all. Because unlike a dog, you never really own a cat - they stay with you out of choice and are fickle enough to bugger off if they get a better offer elsewhere.

Actually, come to think of it, my mother-in-law's cats sit there and lick their privates. Not hygienic at all.

How many on here, if they could reach, honestly wouldn't give it a go themselves!

No, I don't mean licking the cats privates!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69