People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hand on heart, I've never seen a cat's cock. They seem to be doing a fair job of keeping them under wraps.

Apparently barbed to ensure that once in, they stay in. Perhaps cats like to whisper the name of past conquests in their current lover's ear.

Apparently barbed to ensure that once in, they stay in. Perhaps cats like to whisper the name of past conquests in their current lover's ear.
Ah very much like a foxes. A common trait amongst vermin.

Ah very much like a foxes. A common trait amongst vermin.
Reading that back, and before the pedants correct me, I meant 'fox's' of course. No personal afront intended you understand.
Unless you're a cat lover of course

Last edited:
Same as dogs.... dirty horrid animals

Especially those dirty filthy bastards that sniff out IEDs and other ordanance or the rotton sorts that pin down burglars or knifewielding thugs, or the feckless mutts that make so many people happy.

Where as the human race is so clean and hygenic and wonderful we cause very few if any problems in the world.

Especially those dirty filthy bastards that sniff out IEDs and other ordanance or the rotton sorts that pin down burglars or knifewielding thugs,
Them killjoy feckers who stop drugs coming into the country stink too, and don't start me on the whiffy guide dogs.
My bottom line is if an intruder was breaking into your house when you were out and the missus and kids were there, would you rather have a slightly pungeant dog to meet him with teeth bared, or a spotless cat?
I always imagine if cats could talk they'd tell the scum where the valuables were to hasten their departure so they could get back to sleep.

Them killjoy feckers who stop drugs coming into the country stink too, and don't start me on the whiffy guide dogs.
My bottom line is if an intruder was breaking into your house when you were out and the missus and kids were there, would you rather have a slightly pungeant dog to meet him with teeth bared, or a spotless cat?
I always imagine if cats could talk they'd tell the scum where the valuables were to hasten their departure so they could get back to sleep.

Forgot about them cnuts, kill em all.

T

My friend who lives on Links Road in KM, a few years back intruders did break into his house whilst his wife was at home. They tied her up and robbed the place. The dog they had was found killed! It was a German Shepherd as well.

My neighbours have just got a German Shepherd pup... the bloody thing has done nothing but bark constantly.. fecking annoying.

My neighbours have just got a German Shepherd pup... the bloody thing has done nothing but bark constantly.. fecking annoying.

Don't call the old bill from Nottingham, they'll just lock it in the boot and let it die, then claim the copper is ill and get away with it :icon_roll :icon_roll

My friend who lives on Links Road in KM, a few years back intruders did break into his house whilst his wife was at home. They tied her up and robbed the place. The dog they had was found killed! It was a German Shepherd as well.
A heart warming sensational rag type story. I prefer to think of all the stories you dont hear about tealeaves being discouraged before or during a break in because of a barking dog. I'll take those odds.

A heart warming sensational rag type story. I prefer to think of all the stories you dont hear about tealeaves being discouraged before or during a break in because of a barking dog. I'll take those odds.

Tell that to the family who it happened to. You obviously don't know Links Road! I knew these people personally!

Tell that to the family who it happened to. You obviously don't know Links Road! I knew these people personally!
So do you think that negates my argument for dogs over cats? Or do you think there are additional measures I should take to ensure my family's security? Or were you just trying to make me paranoid about stepping outside my front door in the same way the press do? I am unsure of your intention in posting that story?

So do you think that negates my argument for dogs over cats? Or do you think there are additional measures I should take to ensure my family's security? Or were you just trying to make me paranoid about stepping outside my front door in the same way the press do? I am unsure of your intention in posting that story?

Look. all dog owners are ****s, and I was just highlighting one of the excuses they use to justify having a dog, to scare off intruders!
If you are stupid enough to think a dog is top notch security then that's up to you.

To add, I cannot get all this must have a pet thing, be it cat, dog, bird etc etc!

Last edited:
Anyone had any dealings with Amazon customer service. mum ordered something and its not turned up sent 3 emails no reply? starting to get the arse.

Ive used them loads and had no problems before but the first time my mam orders sometig its not turned up despite it saying dispatched

Anyone had any dealings with Amazon customer service. mum ordered something and its not turned up sent 3 emails no reply? starting to get the arse.

Ive used them loads and had no problems before but the first time my mam orders sometig its not turned up despite it saying dispatched
You think they're bad, try dealing with e-bay customer unhelpful nomark twat suckers.
For the future, if it's the same price on Play.com, get it there. Only ever had one problem with them and got to speak to a real person who sounded like they actually gave half a sh1t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58