People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People (especially family members) who ring me half an hour before City kick off and ask 'where are you?' Where the ****ing **** do you think I am at half past ****ing two on a ****ing Saturday?

Similarly, people who know me well yet still feel the need to ask things like 'are you going to Swansea?' or 'were you at Doncaster last night?' Unless you've been to my funeral, assume I'll be attending the next City match and that I attended the previous one, and don't waste my time asking stupid questions.
That's one of my pet hates.

ha ive just completed a survey asking about the 'experience' i basically said it was poor

There was a case, highlighted last year, that a customer did something similar.

They refused to answer the survey question. Person doing the call, got peeved off with this, so changed the customers details.

Said customer had a big problem trying to resolve it.:icon_sad:

They refused to answer the survey question. Person doing the call, got peeved off with this, so changed the customers details.

so whats the point in asking customers to do a survey if they only want to hear it was good?? cant they take a bit of criticism??? maybe if they had people who could understand basic english and answer all questions when dealing with customers then they wouldnt leave themselves open to be criticised

That did not happen to an AOL customer, it isn't possible.

so whats the point in asking customers to do a survey if they only want to hear it was good??

They don't, they want all feedback, good and bad.

cant they take a bit of criticism???

They can.

maybe if they had people who could understand basic english and answer all questions when dealing with customers then they wouldnt leave themselves open to be criticised

Absolutely, couldn't agree more

Pillocks who only turn up for the big games, sit in the seat in front of you and then pretend they are City's biggest fan. After the unfortunate incident in the 85th minute, I suspect that the particular one that I have in mind will be making sure that he doesn't get the seat in front of me at Wembley.

Pillocks who only turn up for the big games, sit in the seat in front of you and then pretend they are City's biggest fan. After the unfortunate incident in the 85th minute, I suspect that the particular one that I have in mind will be making sure that he doesn't get the seat in front of me at Wembley.

You didn't piss on him did you Boc?

:icon_lol: Come on, what did you do?

It was one of the things that I considered.

I warned him first. The rest is his responsibility.

You only sit 20 seats to my right, (thats right I've been spying on you) and I missed this event.

You only sit 20 seats to my right, (thats right I've been spying on you) and I missed this event.

You must sit almost next to Mad Biker, once of this parish. Are you in the same block as me or just in the next block?

Did he misspell something or say something grammatically incorrect?:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59