People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must sit almost next to Mad Biker, once of this parish. Are you in the same block as me or just in the next block?

The block to you're left, it used to be E block and I think it's SK3 now. I might pluck up the courage to say hi one day.

Last edited:
Posters named Ted who can't work out the difference between you're and your :icon_wink

The block to you're left, it used to be E block and I think it's SK3 now. I might pluck up the courage to say hi one day.

Alternatively you could let me know your seat number and I will come and say hi to you.

Last edited:
Haha, just wait until this new proposed law comes in

Did you not read this bit?

"a spokesman for the Department of Transport said the proposals were not being considered by ministers and added: “Cyclists are traffic and are subject to the same laws as other traffic. They are responsible for their own actions and whether insured or not are liable for the consequences of their actions.”"

Did you not read this bit?

"a spokesman for the Department of Transport said the proposals were not being considered by ministers and added: “Cyclists are traffic and are subject to the same laws as other traffic. They are responsible for their own actions and whether insured or not are liable for the consequences of their actions.”"

Nope, but then that's the cynic in me :icon_lol:

Farmers who think its clever to warn you to stay off their land whilst cradling a 12 bore, even when they know you are on a public footpath.
Tossers.

People that say they are your friend, while sleeping with your husband......now ex husband!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58