People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky salesman.

First of all, I am not particularly keen to part with my dosh to Sky cos of Murdoch's greedy ways. However, when you have the cheek to hint I am foolish cos we are paying x amount for broadband yet you offer a deal at £55 a month brainwashing my Mum in the process that it's the greatest deal ever and then I type the same into the Internet with more extras getting a price of £51.

Nob jockeys.

The Red BMW car driver on the A46 at about 3.35pm, today, just after the Syston turn off going towards Hobby Horse Island.

If you know that road, after the Syston turn off there is a slight hill.
2 lorries on the inside lane, lorry at the rear is going faster than lorry in front, indicates and pulls out. BMW driver has to slow down to let him out.
Lorry overtakes slower lorry and moves into inside lane. BMW overtakes both lorries.

When in front of lorries, ****ing **** of a BMW driver decides to slam his anchors on. This causes the lorry driver to take evasive action to stop him going in back of **** of BMW drivers car., so he moves into outside lane pronto.

This would have been okay, but I was overtaking the lorry at the ****ing time you ****.

My car was forced towards crash barrier, but fortunately collision was avoided.

I steered the car away from the lorry and back into inside lane.
As we came to the Hobby Horse roundabout, lights were on red. BMW driver at lights, when he saw my hazards go on and the lorry drivers hazards go on, he shot through the red light.

Had a chat with lorry driver who explained what had happened.

Anyway, consider myself rather fortunate to be still in 1 piece.

So, to the driver of that red BMW:098: & :071:

The Red BMW car driver on the A46 at about 3.35pm, today, just after the Syston turn off going towards Hobby Horse Island.

If you know that road, after the Syston turn off there is a slight hill.
2 lorries on the inside lane, lorry at the rear is going faster than lorry in front, indicates and pulls out. BMW driver has to slow down to let him out.
Lorry overtakes slower lorry and moves into inside lane. BMW overtakes both lorries.

When in front of lorries, ****ing **** of a BMW driver decides to slam his anchors on. This causes the lorry driver to take evasive action to stop him going in back of **** of BMW drivers car., so he moves into outside lane pronto.

This would have been okay, but I was overtaking the lorry at the ****ing time you ****.

My car was forced towards crash barrier, but fortunately collision was avoided.

I steered the car away from the lorry and back into inside lane.
As we came to the Hobby Horse roundabout, lights were on red. BMW driver at lights, when he saw my hazards go on and the lorry drivers hazards go on, he shot through the red light.

Had a chat with lorry driver who explained what had happened.

Anyway, consider myself rather fortunate to be still in 1 piece.

So, to the driver of that red BMW:098: & :071:

You got his regd. no., of course?

Unfortunately not.

It was only after talking to the lorry driver that I found out why he'd swung out in front of me.

In all honesty, I was just rather pleased to be in one piece.

I can only hope that the lorry driver did, and they meet up again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58