People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scummy fecker who tried to steel my bottle of water at the game today. I paid for it, I put it next to my seat for when I want to drink it, not for you to take!

Buy your own you twat!

Royal shitty ****ing mail! What a bunch of total wankers. Passport sent last Wednesday by recorded delivery. I still can't confirm if it's been delivered. The online tracking has been saying since last Friday that it's left the delivery depot for delivery, yet the automated tracking on their phones tells me it's processing through their network. I've pressed every ****ing option to try and speak to someone, and it's more or less impossible. ****s!

Royal shitty ****ing mail! What a bunch of total wankers. Passport sent last Wednesday by recorded delivery. I still can't confirm if it's been delivered. The online tracking has been saying since last Friday that it's left the delivery depot for delivery, yet the automated tracking on their phones tells me it's processing through their network. I've pressed every ****ing option to try and speak to someone, and it's more or less impossible. ****s!

I bet a Nigerian has had it by now.

I concur. They have made it practically impossible to get through to a human being. There is nothing worse than having to deal with machines when you know that they are wrong.

Have you tried pressing 0 repeatedly?

I concur. They have made it practically impossible to get through to a human being. There is nothing worse than having to deal with machines when you know that they are wrong.

Have you tried pressing 0 repeatedly?

No I called the passport office, which surprisingly was piss easy to speak a normal person. Only problem is, I stupidly forgot to write down the barcode number on my application form, and they can't do anything without it.

I paid for it on my C/Card so I called them and the payment was processed yesterday :038: .. so I know they are in receipt of my renewal application. Well I hope they are, and not the Israeli or Nigerian authorities as previously suggested :icon_sad:

Last edited:
No I called the passport office, which surprisingly was piss easy to speak a normal person. Only problem is, I stupidly forgot to write down the barcode number on my application form, and they can't do anything without it.

I paid for it on my C/Card so I called them and the payment was processed yesterday :038: .. so I know they are in receipt of my renewal application. Well I hope they are, and not the Israeli or Nigerian authorities as previously suggested :icon_sad:

Have you thought NF, they may have sent it by courier!

went for a quiet pint in the Globe before dinner last night, and bunch of retearded DMU students walked in 2 seconds after we'd ordered drinks and proceed to sing and stomp at the tops of their voices making conversation impossible

I was having a lovely time listening to Barca vs Arsenal on 5live until they handed over to Alan Green, who immediatly started whinging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58